Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Martin's Retirement

I have met and chatted with Martin a few times face-to-face and electronically. He is a very helpful, knowledgeable and personable chap.

I hope he and Ann have a long and happy retirement :icon_biggrin:

Edited by John
  • Like 3

Martin must have helped so many of us over the years, and he always gives such sage advice in a very personable way. Wishing him all the best and the wonderful retirement he deserves :) 

Edited by Chris
  • Like 2

Very best wishes from me to Martin on his retirement.  I have certainly received helpful advice via email from Martin, and been pleased with exceptional service when one item had to be returned and replaced. We both got in a muddle about the part I wanted. So thanks for that. I think I met Martin once a few years back when I drove over to Exeter to collect a telescope order. I even got a lightening tour! Much appreciated. Good luck to Martin! 

I've only had one occasion to contact FLO (with a question about a possible order, and probable future stock levels  all very conditional, and I knew there was no easy answer ), Martin's answer was helpful, patient, and comprehensive. As a new customer it gave me great confidence in the company, and made a really lovely change from the copy/paste non-answers I've come to expect from many businesses .

Thanks Martin, have a happy retirement.

Heather

• Like 1

Enjoy a long and happy retirement Martin. FLOs reputation for service did not grow on trees, even in fertile Devon!

Thanks for my orders and refunds ! I may have just sent one more enquiry 🙂,

Steve

(born in Poltimore, passport says Pinhoe, grew up in Honiton)

I had the privilege of conversing with Martin quite a few times via email and so helpful and informative, shsll miss him @FLO, thank you for everything and best wishes on your retirement Martin and enjoy 😊

Edited by AstroNebulee

All the best to Martin & Ann, we were at Lucksall 2010, Martins caravan parked next to us - only pitch without a scope/tripod/kit set up. 

We were on the verge of apologising for being up all night wandering around when we cottoned on FLO was set up behind us.

Enjoy your retirement Martin & Ann.

• Like 1