Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What did the postman bring?

nightfisher

2 hours ago, JeremyS said:

So, DPD is supposed to deliver between 12.14 and 13.14 today (I assume they mean 2019, not 1989 🙂 ). I am delivery number 41 (was number 74 two days ago)

I'm not holding my breath, but will be tracking the driver.

I've always found DPD to be very good. I had a driver waiting outside once and when I asked him what he was waiting for he said he wasn't allowed to deliver my parcel early! I do hope their standards aren't slipping now though, they are so refreshingly good vs Yodel!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Stu said:

I've always found DPD to be very good. I had a driver waiting outside once and when I asked him what he was waiting for he said he wasn't allowed to deliver my parcel early! I do hope their standards aren't slipping now though, they are so refreshingly good vs Yodel!

Me too, they are my favourite delivery company as you at least get a timed slot so you don't have to wait in all day.

Actually have never had a problem with Parcelforce either, so it seems like I'm in the minority here.

Like Stu said, I hope that their standards aren't slipping.

Ade

The trick it seems is to forget DPD are coming. They turned up yesterday with a 1Kg tub of optical pitch I had forgotten I had coming. They delights of old age!

Regards Andrew 

PS now what was I going to do with it.

Edited by andrew s
PS added
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, johninderby said:

Looks more like an observers perch than chair but more importantly how well does it work? 🤔

Not used it yet, John. Yes it is a bit like a perch. 

Just as long as I don't fall off it. Or even get nailed to it 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 luminance subs
11 bad pixels
10 (k)nights with clouds
9 RGB frames
8 amps of power
7 planets shining
6 wavelets altered
a 5 position filter wheel
4 narrowband filters
3 element Triplet
2 stars binary
1 Crab Nebula glowing
in the sky

Actually just a ZWO ASI 533 - there has been so much bad weather I didn't think I'd make it any worse

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Some accessories for my mirrorless Sony (thanks Glen).  Hoping the mask helps speed up focussing, and it will be interesting to see how well the Hoya RA54 filter deals with light pollution/background.

Helen

IMG_20191220_124728.jpg

• Like 2