Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_through_the-_eyepiece.thumb.jpg.cb85f690376dcb3053c747827de6bf9e.jpg

Grant

SGL 2018 SP Bookings

Bookings for this years Star Party are now open, more information can be found at: http://sglsp.com/

There are limited spaces on the Thursday before the main weekend as another group has the site booked. I've enabled booking for the Thursday for those who do want to arrive earlier but be aware, Lucksall will do their best to fit you in but it may not be on the pitch you request, if there are any problems then either myself or Lucksall will get in touch to advise.

Bookings can be done here:

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/sgl-sp-booking.html

Very much looking forwards to this already!

Cheers,

Grant

• Like 2

Booked Friday till Monday. Can someone please book some clear skies, that'd be just great :hello2:

Booked up Friday to Monday (although as usual happy to stay longer if the skies permit!).

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Cheers
Will

• Like 1

Marvellous - all booked up Friday to Monday plus all the food going! Can't wait to see you all there again. Clear skies have been booked, but they couldn't guarantee they would be over Lucksall campsite.......

• Haha 1

Booked Thursday thought until Monday.

• Like 1

Booked Thurs to Tues. Pray for clear skies

• Like 1

Booked Friday to Tuesday but could stay longer if skies are good. Hope no ones reordered last year’s storm!

Anne

• Like 1

Booked Thurs to Mon. Looking forward to it. 

Steve

• Like 1

Hurrah, booked for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Will be great to get along to another SGL Star Party! Weather will be fab, I'm sure!

• Like 2

Also booked for Fri to Sunday. My first SGL star party. Really looking forward to meeting lots of you.

• Like 2

I'm booked for the Friday night and Saturday night with all the food I was allowed to book.  Very exciting :thumbright:

• Like 1

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH   I've gotta wait until payday.  But will be booking the full week - fri-fri.

• Sad 1

Look forward to it, booked Friday and Saturday. :headbang2:

• Like 1

I have to wait till payday as well, but will be booking for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights like I did last year. Hoping for clear skies! 

• Like 3

Booked Friday, Saturday and Sunday...... 😀🔭

• Like 3

sorry guys i'll be on the Isle of Skye...have fun.

• Like 2

Will be booking Fri to Mon come payday and am looking forward to it already.

• Like 4

Planning on coming on thursday and stay the full week. Any chance of doing a tee shirt or sweater with the sgl logo on?

• Like 1

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:08, Pig said:

Booked Friday, Saturday and Sunday...... 😀🔭

Great. Gotta get a look through that brand spanking new Tak when I see you!

(Just in case you don't recognise my username, we met at the peak star party last year in Rosliston in October. You might remember it because the skies were clear two nights in a row - and of course we haven't had any since then!! - Steve)

• Like 2

On ‎14‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 01:25, newtyng5 said:

Look forward to it, booked Friday and Saturday. :headbang2:

Be great to see you there Rob. Did you go to Kielder??

Steve

• Like 1

We've booked the clear skies, and the Icelandic volcano eruption the week before :D:D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Trikeflyer said:

Great. Gotta get a look through that brand spanking new Tak when I see you!

(Just in case you don't recognise my username, we met at the peak star party last year in Rosliston in October. You might remember it because the skies were clear two nights in a row - and of course we haven't had any since then!! - Steve)

I do remember you .... and your manual setup, you did rather well finding targets if I remember correctly 😀 of course you can look through my Tak and a few others 😀

Edited by Pig
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, Pig said:

I do remember you .... and your manual setup, you did rather well finding targets if I remember correctly 😀 of course you can look through my Tak and a few others 😀

After the ribbing I got from Nick about my dob, I've invested in a (to coin his phrase) 'real' scope as well 😉 😜😱, skywatcher equinox 120ed, not a Tak for sure but early doors it's a nice scope.

See you soon 

Steve 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Trikeflyer said:

After the ribbing I got from Nick about my dob, I've invested in a (to coin his phrase) 'real' scope as well 😉 😜😱, skywatcher equinox 120ed, not a Tak for sure but early doors it's a nice scope.

See you soon 

Steve 

I did notice the ED120 in your signature...... I won’t comment on the “ real scope” for fear of retribution.... but I know what you mean 😀

• Like 2

Hello All.

Christina and I are booked at Lucksall as from the Friday and leaving on the Tuesday morning.

Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making new ones too....

We are both at Galloway at the moment and enjoying the company and of course some dark skies!

Best regards,

Christina and Hadyn - Isle of Man

• Like 2