Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 2018 SP Bookings

Grant

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 16:01, Trikeflyer said:

Be great to see you there Rob. Did you go to Kielder??

Steve

Naaa, chickened out after I saw heavy snow was forecast. Only have a cheap tent, and no EHU, so decided it was not worth it unfortunately. If I went I would probably be still there as a frozen cocoon. :help: 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, newtyng5 said:

Naaa, chickened out after I saw heavy snow was forecast. Only have a cheap tent, and no EHU, so decided it was not worth it unfortunately. If I went I would probably be still there as a frozen cocoon. :help: 

Yeah I was supposed to go to Brecon camp and I gave it a miss even though I had EHU!

Booked up for Fri - Tues, look forward to seeing everyone again :-)

Daz, having sorted the booking for clear skies and volcanic ash could you place an order for some late summer warm weather as well :icon_biggrin:

David

20 hours ago, Trikeflyer said:

Yeah I was supposed to go to Brecon camp and I gave it a miss even though I had EHU!

It was fine on Thursday and Friday nights. We even had about an hour of clear sky on Friday night for bino or dob veiwing. We all left by Saturday afternoon ti avoid the snow firecast for  Sunday. 

im thinking of booking a static on this site for the weekend as i cant do camping for medical reasons and do not have a campervan or caravan  can i still book for events/food at the star party

13 minutes ago, rushy said:

im thinking of booking a static on this site for the weekend as i cant do camping for medical reasons and do not have a campervan or caravan  can i still book for events/food at the star party

They have pods with basic amenities, you're fine to book for other stuff.

http://www.lucksallpark.co.uk/camping-pods/

Dave

3 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

They have pods with basic amenities, you're fine to book for other stuff.

Dave

thank you i have seen the pods will try to book now for one if the booking is confirmed i will book other stuff through the sgl booking site

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Davey-T said:

Got an email from FLO asking if I enjoyed my recent purchases of hog roast and curry, have I missed something ? :grin:

Dave

Hello Dave

The food was very good indeed and so was the company! :happy11:

Regards,

Hadyn - Isle of Man

Yeah, Dave, the food was excellent, our team won the quiz, every night was crystal clear - it really should be scheduled for the end of April every year. We did wonder where you were...

Archived