NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

UFO spotted, so excited !

cotterless45

Nice one Nick!

Happy Christmas to you and yours. I shall hopefully do some re-reading in more detail of all your posts over the holidays. Plenty more in 2017 I hope!

Don't drop any mince pies down your scope!!

Cheers!

As I opened you thread a few moments ago not knowing what was inside, Daniel my 9yo was asking me about Santa and was he real as everyone in his class has told him it's a lie. Now he is convinced as you have caught him crossing the moon and he believes for sure, for how much longer though I don't know. It has been a good way to control him for a few years, he is still not sure he is getting anything on Sunday as he has not been that good.

Merry Christmas Nick and a Happy New Year, thanks for great posts over the year, Alan

On 23/12/2016 at 12:27, estwing said:

yes merry xmas n all that.....see you and hopefully more others at the new PSP in march..

I'll be there!!!!! Didn't make the SGL Autumn bash. So looking forward to the PDP2 bash. 

Merry Christmas all. 

Paul

Ok, I'll go along with the Happy Christmas sentiment, but I think that picture has been 'shopped.

The Moon is a thin crescent in the dawn sky right now. So you must have superimposed Santa onto a stock image of the Moon!

But it looks nice, so like I say, Merry Christmas! :)

Archived