SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

FLO

We want to wish you all an enjoyable time over the Christmas / New Year period, however you choose to spend it 🎅🎄🔭

2021 has been another extraordinary year but your optimism and enthusiasm for astronomy has remained so we continue to grow. Thanks to you, we and SGL remain in good health. 

We are hugely grateful for your continued support and appreciate every order, every referral and every review. You are at the heart of everything we do. 

We hope and anticipate 2022 will provide opportunities to meet again face-to-face at a star party or event. We look forward to this.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, 

Alex, Annette, Ann, Chris, Cody, Dave, Grant, Ian, James, Katie, Lisa, Maggie, Matt, Michael, Rob & Steve 🙂 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 12

Bah! Humbug! What a year it’s been! Clouds, Covid, clouds, Covid, clouds and more bloomin’ Covid! I want a refund on all the money I’ve spent on astro equipment this year or else I’ll set the Grinch loose to wreak Christmas havoc! 😡

Only kidding! Wishing you all at FLO a great Christmas & New Year, and all on SGL too. Hoping that 2022 at least gives use less views on the different types of cloud formations there are! <fingers crossed!>

cheers,

Gus 😀😀😀😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Merry Christmas and a beautiful new year to everyone at FLO and SGL. My first Xmas here and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who answered my sometimes trivial questions and queries.Cheers to all 🥂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, IB20 said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the team @FLO, thanks for such a wonderful service.

Not to wish your break away but when are you open again? I need some more things…

Thank-you 🙂 

We will close tomorrow (mid-afternoon) until Wed 29th.

We will then reopen until Fri 31st (mid-afternoon) when we will close until Tues 4th Jan for New Year. 

HTH, 

Steve 

• Like 2

From a newbie to the site, thanks so much to all for being so welcoming and not patronising. Happy Christmas and New Year to all.

To Auntie Flo, thanks very much for your patience in answering questions and prompt service. Likewise, happy Christmas and New year.

• Like 1

I saw this topic only this morning and I willingly and joyfully join in too: Merry Christmas and happy 2022, may the new year be joyful for all of us, WITHOUT COVID, with clear skies (and I hope here in Sardinia that the next summer without sand of the Sahara that in July and August of this year created many problems for astronomical observation even if neither a cloud nor a drop of water was seen ... ....). A word of encouragement for all of us: do not be discouraged because it is certain that this situation will end, we do not know when but it will end. I also think of the terrible sufferings of the last war, far worse, that there was nothing to eat; my grandmother used to say in Sardinian: “sa gana de su barantaduos” (= “the hunger of '42”). So take courage and “sursum corda” (= “raise your hearts”)!

P.S. for FLO: I read in an Italian astronomy forum that you have excellent products and are well supplied; a very dear wish to you too for a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2022.

Edited by Gonariu