Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Ok who’s is this?!

Jonk

"I was sat at the bottom of the garden a week ago, smoking a reflective cheroot, thinking about this and that - mostly that, and I just happened to glance at the night sky and I marvelled at the millions of stars glistening like pieces of quicksilver thrown carelessly onto black velvet. In awe I watched the waxen moon ride across the zenith of the heavens like an amber chariot towards the void of infinite space wherein the tethered bolts of Jupiter and Mars hang forever in their orbital majesty; and as I looked at all this, I thought, 'I must put a roof on this lavatory." ~ Les Dawson

• Like 1
  • Haha 17

The Lunar scenery  seems to match across the walls......    nice job..  (oh!..err)

I was going to call out the fact that there was two Earths.... and then I realised.

On a more practical basis, I wonder what the flooring is actually made of to get a photo-realistic print onto it and still be operable as a toilet floor, some type of lino??

Open up all sorts of interesting possibilities.

1 hour ago, reddoss said:

"I was sat at the bottom of the garden a week ago, smoking a reflective cheroot, thinking about this and that - mostly that, and I just happened to glance at the night sky and I marvelled at the millions of stars glistening like pieces of quicksilver thrown carelessly onto black velvet. In awe I watched the waxen moon ride across the zenith of the heavens like an amber chariot towards the void of infinite space wherein the tethered bolts of Jupiter and Mars hang forever in their orbital majesty; and as I looked at all this, I thought, 'I must put a roof on this lavatory." ~ Les Dawson

Those of us of a certain age would know where that was going.... Good old Mr Dawson.... 😊😊😊

• Like 4

3 hours ago, reddoss said:

There speaks a comedy legend.

2 hours ago, johninderby said:

This toilet seat would be approprate for a moon themed loo I think 😁

C98B26F6-A4A7-46A2-B00D-ABECF607AFEC.jpeg

....   although it does lead to the question of whereabouts the Sun is actually shining out of .....   🤔

• Haha 1

Oh and how many of you know Neil Armstrong won the biggest foot contest ? 

PS : Don't wash the floor tiles with water for 10 million years please .

Edited by Voyager 3
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Pete Presland said:

I love it, just showed to the boss, simple answer NO!

Just do it…. It’s better to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alien 13 said:

I might even add a small rug...

That looks like something from a cartoon, where Roadrunner scoots straight across it when being chased by Wile E Coyote, who falls down the hole in the middle.

James

• Like 1
  • Haha 1