Stargazers LoungeUses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_nb_dso.jpg.eb6cd158659331fd13e71470af6da381.jpg

Demon Barber

Galloway Spring Gathering 2018

Uplooker    1,256
1 hour ago, Physopto said:

Chinese, or Japanese. It will have to be some dreadful emergency 不不不不不不不不不不不不

I will have a little nip any day

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Demon Barber
      Hello All,it falls to me to announce next years Galloway Star Camp to be held at Drumroamin, campsite from Wednesday 10th February through to Monday the 15th February 2016 it will follow the successful format that has made it Scotland`s Premier Star Camp.
      All bookings to be made directly with the campsite,link here:http://www.drumroamin.co.uk/the site`s owners Lesley and Ralph Shell will make you very welcome and make the booking straightforward.
      The prices are held at this year`s ,check with Lesley any questions you may have about pricing.
      Those of you who make the trip north of the border will not be disappointed, the location is very good and the site itself is immaculate and dark adapted for the duration of the star camp.
      If anyone would like to make it a longer stay you can book from Mon 8th February ,unfortunately the site is closed from the previous week re-opening on the Monday.
      Please check previous SGL Astro Events listing`s to acquaint yourselves with the comments and photo`s of Scotland's Premier Star Camp.
      Please contact me if you have any questions
      I look forward to meeting everyone in February
      Regards
      Mike
    • By AndyExton
      Details have now been released for the 15th annual "Starfest" starcamp organised by Scarborough & Ryedale Astronomical Society. The 3 day event takes place in Adderstone Field, Dalby Forest, North Yorkshire between Friday 14th and Sunday 16th August. Astronomers from across the UK attend this event to take advantage of the dark skies in the North York Moors National Park and the forest has recently been awarded "Milky Way class" of the Dark Sky Discovery status.

For those who have not attended Dalby previously, please note the facilities are basic! Its all about the quality of the skies.

Guest speakers for the weekend will be announced in due course as they are confirmed.
      More information and a booking form can be downloaded from the Scarborough & Ryedale AS website (http://www.scarborough-ryedale-as.org.uk/saras/starfest/starfest-2015/).

The society can also be found onFacebookandTwitter. To avoid confusion with other events using the nameStarfest, we have opted for an offical hashtag for this years event of #DalbyStarfest15.
    • By Demon Barber
      Hello All,after the sucess of Galloway Autumn ,i am pleased to announce The Galloway Gathering 2015.
      The Star Camp will take place from Thursday 19th Feb 2015---- Monday 23rd Feb and will follow the same format.
      All bookings to be arranged direct with the Campsite.See http://www.drumroamin.co.uk/link for details please
      A pie and pea supper has been suggested as an icebreaker,and why not? .
      If folks want to stay longer before/after i am sure Lesley will try to accomodate you.
      Please book early as there have been so many enquiries.
      Any questions just ask away.
      Regards
      Mike.
      p.s. Autumn dates to follow.