SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Galloway Spring Gathering 2016.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Uplooker said:

I'll do you a deal.I will cook up some more sh*te meals and you have to have you're scope ready - thats the big scope, not some borrowed thing!

I'm trying my best Ian, Mike best have the clear skies booked this time as I'm not taking my kayak or kite this time to keep myself entertained.

I bet it will be clear as the clouds will be staying around the south Shields area? 

Ian, Damian,you know your always welcome to a good feed  at chez michel,i can cook for you if you would like  to supplement the  the store cupboard,don`t forget the marshmallows for the barbie,looking forward to to catching up with everyone,clouds are to be left at the border,anyone caught smuggling clouds will be sent home :happy10:

Regards

Mike

Ps your welcome too Dennis,but i know your always well prepared.

Well just over a week to go,i have ordered the clear skies,honest!

Spoke to Lesley (campsite) at lunchtime to-day,plenty of rain no snow and the field is draining well,so hopefully no drama`s.

Still pitches to spare and if it is good weather at this time of the year the skies can be stunning.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone,any queries just ask away.

Safe journey to all

Regards

Mike

5 minutes ago, Demon Barber said:

Well just over a week to go,i have ordered the clear skies,honest!

Spoke to Lesley (campsite) at lunchtime to-day,plenty of rain no snow and the field is draining well,so hopefully no drama`s.

Still pitches to spare and if it is good weather at this time of the year the skies can be stunning.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone,any queries just ask away.

Safe journey to all

Regards

Mike

I'm nearly ready.

Have you got any more of that elasticated cord and plastic ends Mike for the scope cover as I've used the other when mother dearest completed the shroud. 

Secondary still to sort though ?

Great stuff Mike I'll sort you out for it

She didn't do bad for a first attempt, may have to put some elasticated cord top to bottom opposite to the truss poles to give it extra support.

Had to get a large utility tent to fit the big bucket in!

6 minutes ago, Physopto said:

Get your skates on Damian.  ?

Well since I cannot get there, I wish you all well. Just hope the weather improves and you get clear skies.

If not, just blame Mike. ?

Then go eat all his food. ?

Derek

And if it is clear we all know where the clouds will be 

Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. Think positive thoughts. ????

????

It is only 172 hours (and counting down) until I arrive on site:happy11: I am so looking forward to the sun drenched days, solar observing / imaging and the crisp, clear, frosty nights observing / imaging:happy10:

Not forgetting meeting up with the regular and not so regular faces

4 hours ago, philthy said:

Damian

Is there any chance of you smuggling in some proper stuff, from Yorkshire’s “Rhubarb Triangle”, then we can persuade the Custard Juggler ( aka Mike) to make us a real crumble?

Could be Phil I'll see what I can do 

Archived