Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

BLIMEY, IS THAT SAD OR WHAT?

paulastro

3 hours ago, Stu said:

Happy Christmas all! 🎄🎄

I'm normally lurking around somewhere on my phone, so am around even on Christmas day. Light lunch had, then we will eat our main meal this afternoon. I'm more a Christmas lunch person but have to fit in with the others! I'm sure I won't starve 🤣🤣

I received this from my dear lady wife, which will baffle and confuse me for a good while I'm sure. Been wanting to try to learn about them for a while so am looking forward to using it 

20191225_123648.jpg

20191225_123627.jpg

Are there no bounds to Mrs Stu’s generosity????

First the birthday pressies and day out no so long ago and now another Stu-style pressie 🙂

• Like 1

I have a lurk several times each day, don’t always post.

SGL is certainly a nice place with a decent community spirit, Happy Christmas, Wednesday or however you wish to name today.

All I can say is, a far better day than a year ago, back then I found myself in hospital with a viral problem that did things to my Heart, this year, back to normalish and enjoying the day.

Edited by Alan White
typos of course
  • Like 9

10 minutes ago, Alan White said:

All I can say is, a far better day than a year ago, back then I found myself in hospital with a viral problem that did things to me Heart, this year, back to normalish and enjoying the day.

That's really good to hear Alan.

I am currently nursing a somewhat overfilled tummy, after a very enjoyable dinner. It's just about the only meal I cook each year but I really enjoy it so should do more.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Eaten and drunk too much so about all I can manage now is typing with one finger, might have a short nap 🥂 cheers all.

Dave :icon_santa:

Me Too,

Getting smashed at Dobble by my Grandchildren. Just crept out for some relief, but I am being summoned back for more punishment.

Merry christmas all...:icon_santa:

• Like 2

I was on at about 1 am and a couple of times since. It's been steady traffic all day, which is nice to see.

It'll be busy tomorrow, as Google points a million frantic newbies this way; "I got this scope for Christmas and..." :)

You'll have to manage without me. I'm in work 7 till 7. Though, depending on the weather I might get to look in!

Happy Christmas all, I've dropped in now an again today.

I went out for a walk on the late afternoon  having been sitting around all day. I managed to spot Venus at about 15.45 and Capella at about 16.20.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Going from bad to worse, just 'cause I said they're playing your tune dear " I'm just a girl that can't say no " 😂

Dave

I would quit while you are still ahead/still alive Dave! 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Spring cleaning today before the relatives arrive on Saturday. Oh the joys of dusting and cleaning and vacuuming........not. 🤬

More fun than watching the utter dross such as Gavin and Stacey on TV though. 😁

Edited by johninderby
  • Like 1