Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What did the postman bring?

nightfisher

25 minutes ago, Nakedgun said:

Funny, I just had delivered two of these on Thursday, for attachment to my photography backpack as a means of carrying water bottles while hiking.

Nice. Buying two works out cheaper, but only one was required.🙄

There is a nylon pocket inside that the Talentcell 6000mah battery fits into perfectly, so I'm happy.

Just arrived and amazingly well packed... triple boxed, with spacers 😮

Nestled inside was a gorgeous Takahashi FC76-DCU 😃

I can’t believe how light it is compared to the StellaMira 80mm, and the finder is so clear to look through 👍

53BDA84A-6C9D-4799-9750-8BA6548294CE.jpeg

15DDE624-81F1-4E50-925A-41E98CB629AB.jpeg

Edited by HollyHound
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Saganite said:

That looks very nice Gary , congratulations !

Thanks. At first I though it might be duplicating the StellaMira, but that is really quite heavy and this Tak is so light, so it can mounted on the ScopeTech/Report and really be true “grab and go”, without the cool down required for either the Mak or C5 👍

• Like 1

Hi

Not what the postman brought but the local council 🤫, it's a black tub that glass recycling goes in but it's making the perfect dew shield for my laptop and its just the right size, no more dewy laptop. 👍

IMG_20210322_195947.jpg

Edited by LeeHore7
New image
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, HollyHound said:

Just arrived and amazingly well packed... triple boxed, with spacers 😮

Nestled inside was a gorgeous Takahashi FC76-DCU 😃

I can’t believe how light it is compared to the StellaMira 80mm, and the finder is so clear to look through 👍

53BDA84A-6C9D-4799-9750-8BA6548294CE.jpeg

15DDE624-81F1-4E50-925A-41E98CB629AB.jpeg

Now THAT is a thing of beauty, Gary! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Berlebach Report 312 ordered yesterday from FLO and as usual here the next day. Smell reminds me pencil shavings - a little nostalgia. Anyone any ideas what the thingamajig is for? Maybe a bubble blower? 

Ignore that google helps - it's a module wrench!

PXL_20210323_135707647.jpg

PXL_20210323_135721223.jpg

Edited by Dean Hale
discovery
  • Like 8

28 minutes ago, Dean Hale said:

Anyone any ideas what the thingamajig is for?

There are different module inserts available for the Raport - and the 'bubble blower' is a 'module wrench' that you use to add or remove them.

https://www.berlebach.de/en/?bereich=produkte&kategorie=85

https://www.berlebach.de/en/?bereich=details&id=664

• Like 1

This shouldn’t happen! Postman dropped off a solar filter and finder on a clear sunny day! Bought a filter & finder for my little used these days MAK127. Cheap enough entry into 1st time solar viewing. Can now enjoy this hobby night & day as long as the clouds stay away. ☀️🔭😁

38925589-A6EF-4FB7-98E9-1A1959B43328.jpeg

AB5DBFB7-E180-4738-BD38-72D58C9A97DB.jpeg

• Like 12

Just took delivery of this mighty Teegul 60 which came all over from Tokyo. S/N 91137, so looks like 1991? Amazingly sharp optics and color-free. Takahashi standard 1.25" visual adapter screwed right instead of the standard 0.965" one. Now looking for the finder..

Also new toys: in the background is the TG-L for my Sky 90, and on the left, just arrived also, the classic FC-100 f/8. I thought I could hang FC-100 on the TG-L but it was too much for it. S/N begins from 71, so not sure what year is that. Manual and certificate all in Japanese, I guess an internal market product.

IMG-7402.thumb.jpg.4a1a8616a204bf65b2293a1640bf1c72.jpg

IMG-7403.jpg

• Like 9

This specimen of beauty arrived today courtesy of fellow member @mikemabel and parcel force. Thank you Mike for the smooth sale. So chuffed with the purchase of the scope and extras, I'm hoping to get the scope out tonight on my az gti mount, even if it is to see the moon between the clouds for a quick test, I'm sure I'll have many questions to ask about this scope, though thoroughly researched it on here and YouTube. Clear skies everyone. (though I've probably blighted the whole of Cornwall with clouds now) 😉

IMG_20210324_184505.jpg

IMG_20210324_172220.jpg

IMG_20210324_175206.jpg

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Maxim Usatov said:

Just took delivery of this mighty Teegul 60 which came all over from Tokyo. S/N 91137, so looks like 1991? Amazingly sharp optics and color-free. Takahashi standard 1.25" visual adapter screwed right instead of the standard 0.965" one. Now looking for the finder..

Also new toys: in the background is the TG-L for my Sky 90, and on the left, just arrived also, the classic FC-100 f/8. I thought I could hang FC-100 on the TG-L but it was too much for it. S/N begins from 71, so not sure what year is that. Manual and certificate all in Japanese, I guess an internal market product.

IMG-7402.thumb.jpg.4a1a8616a204bf65b2293a1640bf1c72.jpg

IMG-7403.jpg

How interesting! Not come across the Teegul 60 before. Presume it’s a package with a Teegul mount. Love the rolled edge on the dew cap.

I presume you bought from a used dealer in Tokyo?

Enjoy!

• Like 1

On 23/03/2021 at 14:08, Dean Hale said:

Berlebach Report 312 ordered yesterday from FLO and as usual here the next day. Smell reminds me pencil shavings - a little nostalgia. Anyone any ideas what the thingamajig is for? Maybe a bubble blower? 

Ignore that google helps - it's a module wrench!

PXL_20210323_135707647.jpg

Congratulations... Combine this with the ScopeTech and StellaMira and you have an adorable setup... it’s right on the payload limit but perfectly stable and wobble free, once focussed 👍

That dark grey is rather lovely 😊

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, JeremyS said:

How interesting! Not come across the Teegul 60 before. Presume it’s a package with a Teegul mount. Love the rolled edge on the dew cap.

Enjoy!

It’s lovely isn’t it... does this happen when you acquire a Tak, suddenly start admiring other similar scopes too 😬🤣🤣 

Edited by HollyHound
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, JeremyS said:

Lovely little telescope, yes! I bought it from Jauce. They bid on your behalf on local Japanese auctions and deliver. Very smooth, but there's always a risk, as sellers can sell junk, although they often mark it as such. Got FC-100 f/8 from there as well. Both my Teegul 60 and FC-100 are internal market products. The FC-100 manual and the badge are all in Japanese. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, HollyHound said:

That dark grey is rather lovely 😊

Thanks Gary. Initially wanted the natural colour however none have been in stock an age and read that you and @johninderby had used the Stella on the report and it managed ok. Really pleased with it and 'wood is good' according to melody lane.

• Like 1