Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

What did the postman bring?

nightfisher

Hello. 
Delivered recently. Stellarvue RACI. Saw on ABS and could not resist. Nice addition for my Stellarvue SV 102 ED. 
Has come with a nice clamshell but have resorted to a ring set up as no adjustment available if clamshell attached to a RDF block. 
Happy chappie. 
John 

3EC6CA98-7BE8-48D1-85DB-625643793FC6.jpeg

79A1115D-F0FF-4034-98F2-61F0DD7B979F.jpeg

• Like 6

Very nice indeed @Telescope40

For me, a lovely Zeiss Telementor II arrived from the one and only Roger Vine of scopeviews.co.uk fame.

It is in lovely condition, with the sliding optics focuser which, if anything I prefer over the Telementor I I had before. It has a 1.25" visual back on it so I can just use normal eyepieces with it which is great.

I shall try to hold onto this one!

20200129_191752.jpg

20200129_191813.jpg

20200129_191844.jpg

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Stu said:

Very nice indeed @Telescope40

For me, a lovely Zeiss Telementor II arrived from the one and only Roger Vine of scopeviews.co.uk fame.

It is in lovely condition, with the sliding optics focuser which, if anything I prefer over the Telementor I I had before. It has a 1.25" visual back on it so I can just use normal eyepieces with it which is great.

I shall try to hold onto this one!

20200129_191752.jpg

20200129_191813.jpg

20200129_191844.jpg

Stu, you sold a whole load of amazing kit (and nearly put FLO out of business before Christmas) to buy a whole load more amazing kit? Do you think this strange behaviour will continue? Hilarious laughing face emoji, as I can't find emoji options on my laptop.

Marv

6 minutes ago, Marvin Jenkins said:

Stu, you sold a whole load of amazing kit (and nearly put FLO out of business before Christmas) to buy a whole load more amazing kit? Do you think this strange behaviour will continue? Hilarious laughing face emoji, as I can't find emoji options on my laptop.

Marv

Errrrrr, yes. 🤣🤣🤣

Actually I am still in very positive cash territory so all is well.

• Like 2

Received this week - 6x 9volt 700mwh rechargeable batteries and a charger - reserves for my homemade 'dew zappers'. Delivered in snug fitting brown cardboard boxes. Small but nice!

Am awaiting the delivery of an 'embossing press' that I can use as an intaglio printing press for up to A4 size etchings. It should arrive on Monday. 

• Like 1