NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

Here's my case with more to follow

That is a great collection. I don't think i'd ever want more than that to be honest. Well chosen focal lengths, decent bang for buck quality wise. It's everything i'd want on a realistic budget. Obviously if i won the lotto or something it'd be black and green all the way, but until then, this is the collection i'm going to mimic. :(

I bet you won't be able to resist a 30mm Pentax eventually!

Nice though they are, I think I will be able to restrain myself. The 30mm is a 2" barrel and I hate changing the adaptor also my sky isn't dark enough to make proper use of a 30mm on extended objects. If I want a lower power view of clusters, I'll just use the 20mm in the 6" f/5. Finally, for the same money I could get a PST or a modded DSLR :(

• 2 weeks later...

I use a case I got from Telescope House some years back. Most slip into pre plucked holes. The bigger stuff, goes in sideways in the rectangular slots.....

6776360809_308a98e259_b.jpg

Cheers,

Andy.

ps: The threaded adapter is for the Speers variable eyepiece. Turns it into a 3 - 4.8mm from a 5 - 8mm.

Mmm looking great Adam,

IF I was to upgrade anyone of my eyepieces it would probably b the same as you and go for the 13E as its my most used EP by a long shot followed closely behind with the 35mm Panoptic.

Liking all the othos there Andy, I am a big convert to them recently :D

Edited by MjrTom