Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

The Delos is being shipped today, should be here tomorrow :)

Mmm look forwared to hearing your review.

Both Delos would fit nicely within my current EP collection especially the 10mm one :icon_scratch:

Just out of interest, what would people suggest as a filler between the 24mm Pan and the 13mm T6?

Sometimes its a bit too much of a step between EP's. I was thinking maybe the 19mm Pan or something?

Edited by MjrTom

Mmm look forwared to hearing your review.

Both Delos would fit nicely within my current EP collection especially the 10mm one :)

Just out of interest, what would people suggest as a filler between the 24mm Pan and the 13mm T6?

Sometimes its a bit too much of a step between EP's. I was thinking maybe the 19mm Pan or something?

I can vouch for the Nagler 17 T4, it's great, and very comfy to use with its large eye relief. The 16 T5 is good if you can handle the 10mm eye relief

Thanks Damo :rolleyes:

I need to reign in my spending for a month or so as the wife is commenting on the recent purchases. ;)

Need to get funds together for the big scope as well so any EP's will have to wait until after that :)

i have just bought five new plossl ep's that means i have nine altogether what type of case would you think was suitable to keep them safe i also have a few bits and pieces to go in ie red led tourch and the things to tighten the screws on my eq2 stand things like that thanx for the info jimmythemoonlight

:rolleyes:

post-20885-133877651517_thumb.jpg

Initial impression are; very nicely made, as is the TV standard. The eye lens is huuuuge! Eye positioning seems quite critical, but the excellent adjusting system not only allows good positioning very easily, but it locks, meaning it's ready to go straight from the EP case.

Looking forward to first light :)

post-20885-133877651509_thumb.jpg

post-20885-133877651513_thumb.jpg

I've been thinking for months now about getting an eyepiece case. I am a mature student, so funds are needed elsewhere most of the time.

I don't want to sound like a tightwad, but I find that an ice cream tub works perfectly well as an eyepiece case - as long as the eyepieces have the dust caps on at either end then it's okay!

I don't want to sound like a tightwad, but I find that an ice cream tub works perfectly well as an eyepiece case - as long as the eyepieces have the dust caps on at either end then it's okay!

Nothing wrong with that :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

[ATTACH]66337[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]66338[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]66339[/ATTACH]

Initial impression are; very nicely made, as is the TV standard. The eye lens is huuuuge! Eye positioning seems quite critical, but the excellent adjusting system not only allows good positioning very easily, but it locks, meaning it's ready to go straight from the EP case.

Looking forward to first light ;)

Dibs if you go out of your mind and want to sell :):p

Any size comparison pics with your other EP's ?

Edited by spaceboy

Just got in from a couple of hours with the Dob, checking out M57, the double double and Jupiter. The Delos is very impressive indeed!

Consistent across the field; sharp and bright (the contrast is superb). Trying a side-by-side with the 12T4 in the Ultima on Jupiter, the Delos wins hands down. While the detail was similar, the Delos had the extra sharpness and far more contrast. In moments of steady seeing I saw Amalthea, for the first time.

M57 showed more detail than I'd seen before at 200x despite viewing from very light polluted skies.

There's nothing to dislike really, even the price is reasonable. Highly recommended.

Edited by Revs

Nah :), this one's a keeper. If I get chance this weekend I'll do a full report and post comparison pics :rolleyes:

Well of course, interestingly its the 6mm I would buy for some high power solar system views.

CPC 925: fl 2350mm

Aperture: 230mm

Power: 391x

Exit pupil: 1.7 deg

think that would be good for the odd night of great seeing