SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

Just recently got my GSO Plossl set from FLO. Really enjoying them so far, and I decided to put the battery pack/controller for my EQ5 motors in there too. Now I just want a bigger case to leave me some room for expansion, those big maplin cases are looking mighty tempting.

post-29190-133877678861_thumb.jpg

Edited by ArsoN

Another update from me with my eyepiece collection reaching near perfection for me.

The 9mm Circle T Abbé Ortho although an excellent EP will eventually be replaced with a 9mm T6 Nagler when one becomes available on the "for sale" board of SGL. (Missed one by an hour!)

The Baader Hyperion Aspheric 36mm has been relegated to its box ready for a possible sale at this weekends Peak Star Party and replaced with the hefty 35mm Panoptic instead. (Thanks Damo!)

In addition I have also picked up a SW 2" OIII filter which might get a bit of use with the aforementioned 35mm Pan.

Edited by MjrTom

Here is my effort, rather cramped in there with stuff packed on top of each other. Some recent purchases making a few items redundant so soon for those to be sold.

Rather hacked at the foam to accomodate the modded SPC900:rolleyes2:

post-28107-133877681375_thumb.jpg

post-28107-133877681384_thumb.jpg

Here's my little collection.

Set of Orion "Sirius Plossl's" which have served me well since I got them about five years ago.

002.jpg

I really need to replace the foam in the case but can't find it anywhere so if anyone knows where to go could you please point me in the right direction!:)

is a nice resource seeing everyone's ep kits, I have shown a few people from the local astro society what we all use on SGL, has been great to see so many nice collections and has given a few ideas to some here as to what to upgrade to, based on the poster's signature.

Edited by Nexus 6

Time for the winter 2011 collection :):

That's some nice eyepieces you have there Damo :o

Well this is the last photo I am posting as after last weekends purchase of the 7mm Nagler T6 my dream EP collection has reached perfection.

Also added a few filters to the mix and also the diagonal for my 4" f/10 refractor also picked up at the weekend from Revs at PSP2011.

Well that's how I feel at the moment at least... well until I get the fat dob and then will have to make space for the Paracorr coma corrector :D