Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

you see i cant do that gavster, keep my premium ep's seperated,its like going to a pub to drink tea or something like that, just couldnt do it.

I would be worried that some of them might get it into thier heads that I dont like them anymore and start giving bad views, (yes mine do talk to me to you know)  :grin:

Edited by bomberbaz
  • Like 2

These are my current eyepieces although I still need a few more to finish off. The majority get used with different scopes but there are a few that need passing on.

1st & 2nd cases are my widefield eyepieces and the 3rd case is my binoview pairs & ortho's.

post-7263-0-72084300-1415116050_thumb.jp

post-7263-0-36057200-1415116124_thumb.jp

post-7263-0-25634700-1415116165_thumb.jp

post-7263-0-72512700-1415116203_thumb.jp

• Like 7

Hi Chris,

I only use them in my C14 Edge and think in that scope in all honesty I can't tell the difference between the ES & Ethos. I had all the Ethos and decided to pass them on as I'm not too keen on the ultra wideangle with refractors. With the C14 the ES are equally as good. If I had a large dob though I think the Ethos would be better corrected from 70 degree outwards.

Only my thoughts of course!

• Like 1

These are my current eyepieces although I still need a few more to finish off. The majority get used with different scopes but there are a few that need passing on.

1st & 2nd cases are my widefield eyepieces and the 3rd case is my binoview pairs & ortho's.

bloomin hell my jaw dropped when I saw this lot, superb collection of glass mate. Right minds made up, you can't have too many eyepieces and i will buy me a new Vixen, thanks for the nudge  :grin:

• Like 2

Hi Chris,

I only use them in my C14 Edge and think in that scope in all honesty I can't tell the difference between the ES & Ethos. I had all the Ethos and decided to pass them on as I'm not too keen on the ultra wideangle with refractors. With the C14 the ES are equally as good. If I had a large dob though I think the Ethos would be better corrected from 70 degree outwards.

Only my thoughts of course!

I also bought mine purposefully for my C8 Edge and so far I'm very happy, they really open out the field of view plus none of that eyelashes hitting the glass mallarky like I had with the ES82's. I would like to try them in a frac or dob sometime but this will have to weight until I own one with a 2" focuser :D

The C8 Edge is quite a machine so your C14 Edge must be something else! :)

That is a lovely collection Steve, and beautifully laid out too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Stu, i decided to lay them out by manufacturer as this seemed to give the best overall layout to the eye then spent a good while marking the small blocks out in dull felt pen before carefully lifting them out, end result is the eyepieces are a nice snug fit in each one. Very pleased with the end result myself.
  • Like 1

About time I updated my Eyepiece collection Photo, here goes:

attachicon.gif!cid_39D50C2D-2A1A-4385-923F-552FC6FA5F86.jpg

Here is a closer view, sorry about quality but light is terrible here

attachicon.gifSAM_1995.jpg

The little white box is a reducer and the 9 is the Vixen SLV.

But you'd think for the money, that TV could sort out that terrible fuzzy green writing!

• Like 2

You've obviously got too much time on your hands  :grin:

Dave

Was it that obvious? :smiley:  Two half clear nights in a whole month :sad:  Better to do something fun and save a few bugs than to complain the weather was the idea.