Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

The T4 range look lovely, I had the 12mm and though it is a very good eyepiece and only got evicted from the case by a Delos, I did find it a little difficult with eye placement. The Delos is easier to use but this could of course be different for other people.

That 30mm Pentax is a size, almost the same size as the 41mm Panoptic and I am looking at mine now.

Alan.

Agreed, very nice.

I do miss my 17 and 22mm T4's. Such nice compact eyepieces compared with the Ethos, and excellent performance still.

Perhaps one day I'll find a way to get them back :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the sun came out and i used my tea break to put the EP's in the Obby and take a picture......the stumpy black caps are the TeleVue end caps for when i have more than one out, also shows a Baader 1.25" - 2" Click-Lock and there brand of Collimator....

DSC_0187.jpg

• Like 1

I do miss my 17 and 22mm T4's. Such nice compact eyepieces compared with the Ethos, and excellent performance still.

Perhaps one day I'll find a way to get them back :-)

Your ex-17mm is locked away in my case and you ain't getting it back :evil:

• Like 1

LOL

I still have it so don't feel too bad, it's being looked after and used too.

glad you got a replacement, it's a quality eyepiece.

It's a strange one, I never really appreciated it when I first had it, but since buying first a 12.5mm Hutech and then finally another BGO I use it all the time. It is great for white light solar, plus a whole load of Astro uses in a variety of scopes. In fact my little Ortho/Plossl/nag zoom/24mm panoptic case covers much of my observing these days, particularly when travelling

It's a strange one, I never really appreciated it when I first had it, but since buying first a 12.5mm Hutech and then finally another BGO I use it all the time. It is great for white light solar, plus a whole load of Astro uses in a variety of scopes. In fact my little Ortho/Plossl/nag zoom/24mm panoptic case covers much of my observing these days, particularly when travelling

I like all the BGOs, but the longer focal lengths (18mm, 12.5mm and 9mm) are really lovely eyepieces to use in my opinion.

James

• Like 1

Actually there are a few around Europe too :-) one with Alan in Bulgaria I think, and one made it to Cyprus!

Perhaps we should start a thread, locating Stu`s ex ep`s  :grin: his old BGO18 is still in Queensbury

Strange but i have not added to my ep`s for more than a year, other than buying a used 10mm TAL plossl that i dont like, but i am feeling the need for a Revelation 32mm plossl to use in the little Vixen, i do have one of these but its the photo visual, i dont think its as good as the standard one

• Like 1