Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Will you help a young Astronomer??

Skipper Billy

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2020 at 01:09, Andy R said:

Just placed an order, thanks skipper for bringing it to our attention👍  Would be great if an astronomy supplier would jump on board. 

Bought three copies, one each for my two nieces and my sister who has Down's syndrome. 

Hey @FLO what say if we can get to 50 "ordered" replies on this thread, perhaps you could consider sending Aston a small FLO gift voucher or something along those lines? :)

• Like 2

On 11/11/2020 at 00:09, Andy R said:

Would be great if an astronomy supplier would jump on board. 

It would, wouldn't it 🙂 

1 hour ago, badhex said:

Hey @FLO what say if we can get to 50 "ordered" replies on this thread, perhaps you could consider sending Aston a small FLO gift voucher or something along those lines? :)

We contacted Aston's parents when Skipper Billy bought him to our attention. His book is now available to buy at FLO. 

The Solar System by Aston Smith

Steve

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, Lyndsay Smith said:

Hi everyone. I’m Astons mum and I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for your support. We are genuinely blown away by the outpouring from everyone in the astronomy community. Thank you xx

What a remarkable young boy, a treasure, can I order the book in Canada? 

Edited by Sunshine

12 hours ago, Lyndsay Smith said:

Hi everyone. I’m Astons mum and I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for your support. We are genuinely blown away by the outpouring from everyone in the astronomy community. Thank you xx

Welcome to the forum Lyndsay (and Aston). If I may, I'd like to ask the question that I know everyone here has been dying to know the answer to since they read the first post...

Which telescope is Aston saving up for?

1 minute ago, Ricochet said:

Welcome to the forum Lyndsay (and Aston). If I may, I'd like to ask the question that I know everyone here has been dying to know the answer to since they read the first post...

Which telescope is Aston saving up for?

Hi :) 

Well Aston believes he is saving up for a better telescope (exact one not decided on) but my husband and I have bought him a Celestron Nexstar 8SE for Christmas :) 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1