Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

Here's mine. Standard Maplins case with cutouts for EP's, finders, Cheshire, tools, battery pack and hand controller plus a red light torch.

I also fitted a string of red LED fairy lights to the lid :D

Those lights are a great touch!

Oh my John, I think I may have just wept inside a little. What scope/s do you use with those?

Oh my John, I think I may have just wept inside a little. What scope/s do you use with those?

They're used with my FLT98 FT, TS 80/480 Triplet, 150PL Newt (OO 1/12PV mirror), OO 14" dob (1/11PV mirror & StellarCAT) and the zoom with my Lunt 60ha.

John

Since I seem to be in a photo taking mood today:

post-21918-133877553412_thumb.jpg

* 8mm, 10mm and 14mm Radian EPs

* 20mm Plossl EP

* 24mm, 27mm and 35mm Panoptics EPs

* 12.5mm Illuminated reticle EP

* x2.5 Powermate

* 6.3 Focal Reducer

* SPC900NC Webcam

* Some filters

And just to join the camera case club:

post-21918-133877553423_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Chris

I am going to stop looking at this thread...I can't take it any more, so many nice EPs I can not afford...go away you are all horrible! (he shouts while stamping foot).

Edited by sbooder

• 1 month later...

Looks great Lorne, some great performance to price ratio eyepieces in there! I need to update things again with my current setup. Who knew it would change so fast :)

Edited by Adz

Looks great Lorne, some great performance to price ratio eyepieces in there! I need to update things again with my current setup. Who knew it would change so fast :)

Thanks Adz, I bought the BSTs a few weeks ago from recommendations on here but due to lighter nights, **** weather and my shifts at work I havent had a decent chance to use them properly in anger..... bring on the dark nights LOL

Yeah I can admit to getting a little tired of having to wait up so late for not very dark skies. Kind of makes me consider the money I have spent on eyepieces sometimes...

Come the dark nights in autumn and winter you will be very glad you did :-)

I'm concentrating on getting things ready - I have a lot to do. I could use a tripod but need my sleep and all the setting up and taking down again is a bit of a pain. Even the sun isn't reliable ATM for white solar work. I also have a lot of work to do on the property so am tired at night and busy by day. This is a coffee break :)

Edited by Gina

Here's mine - its a Boots beauty case and contains almost everything. The foam I get from a local materials shop and carve with a very sharp scalpel to any shape needed. I did try wetting and freezing but its a DVC00003.jpglot of grief for not a lot of benefit.

Looks good badger, definitely does the job well. Are those plossls at the top?

Rev I like that long case :) Those twist adapters for eyepieces are awesome aren't they?

Edited by Adz

• 3 weeks later...