Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

This lot put my humble celestron case to shame - one day, dreams.....

Your Celestron collection is a good deal bigger than what I started out with (a 10mm, 26mm celestron Plossl, and a Vixen "silver top" 36mm Plossl). I thoroughly enjoyed observing with them. Yours should give you very good views.

I sure did! :)

Three Radians for £340 quid? Too good to miss!

It sure was, just wish i had that sort of money. I did try to formulate a devious plan with some other members, whereby we all chipped in and grabbed a brand new Radian for £113 but it didn't come off sadly.

They really do look wonderful, quite envious. :(

My ultra minimalist set (3 Radians and a 32mm Plossl) and a home made wooden case! :) 24th January 2011 09:15 PM
very nice, I hope to get a couple more Naglers to complete my set, the Radian will probably go but I don't doubt how good they are;)

Your Celestron collection is a good deal bigger than what I started out with (a 10mm, 26mm celestron Plossl, and a Vixen "silver top" 36mm Plossl). I thoroughly enjoyed observing with them. Yours should give you very good views.

This was my collection a few years back - and I was dead pleased with it :):

post-12764-13387752377_thumb.jpg

A Happy Birthday indeed! Let us know what the UWA is like (I haven't seen many reviews for these skywatchers)

(Case looks neat too!)

Thanks, I will do, I have very high hopes for it (just hope they are not too high). Anyway predictable cloud and rain for the moment, so all I can do is dream.