Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Show me your eyepiece/accessories case, please.

Leegsi

I've made my eyepiece case myself, using a scrap wood and using my DIY knowledge, I've made a superb case and cost me vitually nothing which I can store many 1.25" and 2" eyepieces, also my Stella cam EX, all power leads and even my tools and scope maintenance kit. Everything I can possbily need for a good nights observing.

I made the slots in the case in such a way that I can slot dust covers at the bottom, so when I no longer need such eyepiece I just the eyepieces into the dust caps, without having to worry about dust getting on the eyepieces, A great idea and makes observing a lot less hassle!!!

post-21278-133877535841_thumb.jpg

Hi! Opticstar has these but they seem to be out of stock for the moment.

Ascension Eyepiece Cases.

At £4 and £5 per bolt case??? They've gotta be kidding!

Some companies give these away free when you buy an EP

Scopes 'n' Skies do three for £5 or nine for £15 here <click>

Edited by great_bear

I have done a bit of updating :) i have room for 7 hyperions but the TMB clones (1 on route), Reducer and Tuning rings are holding the fort until i decide on the sizes of hyperions i want

post-19390-133877536243_thumb.jpg

Edited by CGolder

Was £10 a pricing error?

- that Jessops link comes up with £1.95 for that foam now...

Mine came in at 95p when bought some a couple of weeks ago. There are two to chose from IIRC which are different sizes and a £1 apart in price, and I was sure I ordered the £1.95 one :)

I have done a bit of updating :) i have room for 7 hyperions but the TMB clones (1 on route), Reducer and Tuning rings are holding the fort until i decide on the sizes of hyperions i want

Out of interest, what's the white thing top right?

Another approach, simple and functional, a £4.99 plastic component box from Maplins. Works perfectly well for regular sized eyepieces.

I like Japanese volcano tops:

epbox1.jpg

Nice set Simon :rolleyes:

I like those classic orthoscopics too :eek: