SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

FLO Packaging Humor!

Received my AVX mount counterweight from First Light Optics and did a double take on the labelling! :icon_biggrin:

This really is the limit - bad enough the skies never clear and now you get the potential of "bonus" clouds with your equipment LOL!

Very funny FLO - made me laugh out loud :-)

David

a.JPG

Very good. I'm always bemused by the Telescope Service packets of sweets and prefer FLO's alternative! Even Tak have a sense of humour. When your Baby Q arrives it comes with either a pink or a blue card saying 'It's a boy!' or 'It's a girl!'

Olly

24 minutes ago, ollypenrice said:

Very good. I'm always bemused by the Telescope Service packets of sweets and prefer FLO's alternative! Even Tak have a sense of humour. When your Baby Q arrives it comes with either a pink or a blue card saying 'It's a boy!' or 'It's a girl!'

Olly

Personally I'd prefer some sweets!!! But I applaud the humour :D Sadly it looks like Tak no longer sex your telescope for you as I received no coloured card in my box........ so I can only assume that they are now made to be androgynous!! Just as well..... I don't want a moody girl scope and even less an untidy boy scope ( :) ) All based on my own experiences of course! I'm sure that there are some tidy boys out there and some non-moody girls!!! :D 

13 minutes ago, Helen said:

I assume they've been recycling the Christmas ones which said 'may contain snow' ❄️?️❄️?️❄️

Only a very limited number of those were made, they'll soon be collectible :biggrin:

1 hour ago, Gina said:

Ah...  I used a box with that on it to pack a camera I sold to a member on here

That might have been me?  Yes, enjoyed it a lot! Thanks.

1 minute ago, Stub Mandrel said:

I hate it when people send me a little packet of gelatine sweets :eek:

Better than simply an invoice yes ? ? 

Archived