SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hi,

yesterday i've raided the piggy bank and pulled the trigger on some gear, so the waiting game is on 😏

• FLO order (you're welcome)
  • Esprit 120 without te ES Reid test (contacted FLO, there's no test report delivered afterwards so 🤔)
  • SW flattener for the scope
  • A larger Bahtinov mask (my current one is too small for the 165mm dew shield)
  • A Baader Click Lock for the Esprit 120
  • A Baader finder shoe (i've read somewhere the standard one isn't that good)

• TS Optics order
  • APM 330mm Losmandy plate (will mount this one to the bottom and the green one on top)
  • Dew tape 160-200
  • TS 0,75 APO reducer/corrector 
  • Variable M48 spacer (17-23mm) for getting to 75mm backfocus with the SW flattener
  • Some M48 spacers 

TS has already shipped, FLO hasn't, don't know why, i've made sure everything was in stock and i've paid triple shipping cost for Express.

Anyhow i'm sure i'll get my toys by Wednesday.

I've doubted on witch reducer to get, i've read good things on the Explore Scientific 3" 0.7 reducer, but that one needed quite some expensive adaptor rings for the same starting price of the TS reducer.

Does anybody have experience with the 120 + TS reducer ?

Thanks

Edited by Miguel1983