Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Galloway Spring Gathering 2016.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Never got much as IK was trying to use a DSLR. Not my thing at all. Dumped all the images. I am putting it mildly US without my CCD and scope. Kenny did well and so did Jim and Dawn. There were others but not seen any images as yet. Anyway I was to busy taking the mickey out of one of our members, wasn't I  :evil:

Derek

Hi Mike,

Leslie has said she is OK, she answered a question about our concern for her and Ralph. So I doubt that there is a problem.

Derek

Phew, I hope they are alright. Looks like Scotland and the rest of the north are due to get a shed more rain in the next couple of days. Who only knows what numpty name "they" will come up with for this storm. Saw it on the weather and it seemed to cover the whole Atlantic.

Derek

Is Leslie there at the moment - I need to get my booking in

Hi Ian,i spoke with Ralph last Thursday and he said everything was fine,as far as i`m` aware they are home for  the holidays,  give them a ring in the morning.

Newton seems to have taken a right beating,the tv pictures were all the more shocking for knowing them so well ,lets hope the town gets all the help needed.

See you in Feb 

Regards

Mike

Hi Ian,

I sure Mike is correct, in that. Leslie is at home. She said all was well when on Facebook, that's all I know at present.

Boy O boy, are you late in booking. :)

I'll be sorry to miss everyone at the February camp. Hope you all have a good clear one.

Derek

Phew, I hope they are alright. Looks like Scotland and the rest of the north are due to get a shed more rain in the next couple of days. Who only knows what numpty name "they" will come up with for this storm. Saw it on the weather and it seemed to cover the whole Atlantic.

Derek

Is Leslie there at the moment - I need to get my booking in

Yeah get a move on pie muncher!

Hi folks,glad to hear Lesley & Ralph are good.

I'm sure the campsite will be in tip top condition come February...this rain can't last forever surely.

Looking forward to this event as i've not done much since our last gathering in November.

See you all soon.

Kenny

I was on the site on the night of Thurs 7th Jan. Perfect sky from 6pm to 3am with a slight breeze or no wind at all. After that, it absolutely binned it down, leading to inevitable surface water that drains quickly. There was no mud at all on the site & I left it in good nick for the Spring Gathering!

ETA I spent Friday night on the Carrick forest drive with about 3 ins of snow. At 4am the sky cleared - I've never seen darker skies than that. Amazing!

Archived