Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

2022 Autumn Galloway Star Camp

Physopto

Ok folks,

I will need to know who wants a pie/pies on the night.

As usual please let me know if anybody wants "a pie or two to take home with them"

(we don't want to be heating up pies meant for taking home)

As usual on the night it will be:

"Pie Peas and Gravy"

The Pies will be beef and gravy.

Mike always bought these and they are well liked.

So I will need a total numbers of pies for each person attending and any extras wanted for home, giving a grand total to order.

At present the cost per pie and peas will be £4.00 each.

I will advise everyone nearer the date if that changes.

(Probably have to order up around 50 plus for the night 🙂 )

To make a night of it, any donated items for a Raffle would be very welcome.

(The possibility of the raffle will depend upon how we get on with donations and Pie and Peas purchased.)

We have had a good turn out and Raffles at past Star Parties!

That's all for now, please let me know ASAP.

😀

Stay Safe

Edited by Physopto

Hypocrisy

Just incase some here ( Ian) don't understand the meaning.  😂

People who fein not  to eat many  pies while they chomp away on them all night in the warm room? 

They are engaging in hypocrisy, or behavior that is different from what they say they believe. A hypocrite is a person who practices hypocrisy: what they say is not what they do.

🤣

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Physopto said:

Hypocrisy

Just incase some here ( Ian) don't understand the meaning.  😂

People who fein not  to eat many  pies while they chomp away on them all night in the warm room? 

They are engaging in hypocrisy, or behavior that is different from what they say they believe. A hypocrite is a person who practices hypocrisy: what they say is not what they do.

🤣

……..I’d take the same view as a doctor……you know, when he asks how much you drink and he secretly doubles the amount you say 🤣

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Jiggy 67 said:

……..I’d take the same view as a doctor……you know, when he asks how much you drink and he secretly doubles the amount you say 🤣

🤔 I know, I  am a doctor....😁

Edited by Physopto
  • Haha 3

On 14/08/2022 at 18:36, Taraobservatory said:

Hello, 

I tried to search this online and didnt find anyting. Im not using FB so how can I get some info on this? How to look and maybe book? :)

Cheers

Roger

Have you read the post at the start of the thread on page 1. Derek details dates and how to book 

• Like 1

On 10/08/2022 at 10:59, mapstar said:

All good with me Deker. Put me down for a pie please, I'm sure others will be along soon to order 4 or so?  (2 for the night and 2 for the way home)

Just the one damo?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jamie56 said:

Just the one damo?

Got to remember he's just bought a new van and pleading poverty,.  Either that or trying to show solidarity with the "Calvin excuse" .😏

Edited by Physopto
  • Haha 1

I'll have 2 pies please, pretty sure Stu will have a couple too, if not I'll bring them home.

So make it 4 for me n Stu.

Looking forward to the camp, totally understandable prices have to go up while energy and fuel costs are so high, can't expect smaller businesses to absorb the costs long term.

See you all there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, jamie56 said:

Hi Derek, think we mentioned but no sure so here it is again , 1 ea h on the nite and 4 to travel home wi, unless the booze demands we munch them before that.

Yes you asked fer 2 on der night and 6 fer home.  Yous greedy sods 😁.  We needs more like you to make a small profit,  then I canget a pint 😂

5 minutes ago, LandyJon said:

I'll have 2 pies please, pretty sure Stu will have a couple too, if not I'll bring them home.

So make it 4 for me n Stu.

Looking forward to the camp, totally understandable prices have to go up while energy and fuel costs are so high, can't expect smaller businesses to absorb the costs long term.

See you all there.

Don't forget ma commission 😂

• 2 weeks later...

All jokes aside folks, I hope that some more Star Camp Attendees will read these posts about the "Pie and Peas night".

As I need to get a total of pies to order ASAP.

If not enough pies are ordered then I will have to cancel the ordering as the postage costs will be way too high!

I know it is relatively early at present but to be for warned is better than too late in the day to do anything.