Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 7 CHAT THREAD

Kai

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The weather doesn't look too good for the weekend. ;) I do hope we get some clear patches. I'm after the SN too!

I know, if anything Sunday looks like the best bet. If its going to be semi-cloudy then I will probably settle for some visual instead. If nothings on then im going to load up Skyrim and take my frustrations out on few frost trolls, or Fus Ro Dah somebody off the top of High Hrothgar ;)

Sounds like you guys are settling in real good. Hope your skies tonight are as clear as they are here in Stevenage ? Currently trying my first attempt at the Rosette Nebular (we'll I like a challenge from a light polluted site ;) ) - then going to try for the new SN if I can find how to input the position into CdC !!

Woke up with the sun at 06:00 which promptly decided to have a lie in and is currently hiding under a high hazy, fairly thick, cloud cover. Flat calm winds and no dew overnight

Enjoying the bird songs and chilled out with a mug of tea and porridge

In separate cups

Rob's got a sexy mount, there! :)

I've got jaffa cakes and bubbly and I'm ready for Friday night!

Woo hoo! ;)

I must remember to come pay you a visit :)

Still trying to get packed. Hoping to arrive about lunchtime, but we may not leave until lunchtime at this rate! Good to see tonight's forecast is looking promising. ;)

Frantic packing for me tonight, the only consolation is I've sorted the kit cases so it's just the camping stuff and provisions I need to fish out the shed. (Please no mould, please no mould ...)

And buy a new duvet as my small tent is NOT going to be particulary warm :)

Archived