SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL 7 CHAT THREAD

Kai

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SGL6 was my first star party. When I arrived, I wondered if the camp site toilets were out of action given the number of toilet tents around ;)

Just bought one from Go Outdoors to throw over the scope at the end of a session for SGL7. It has to beat dismantling the whole imaging rig every night.

Not at all jealous :o:D:D

See you Thurdsay mid morning Kev...

I Finish work tomorrow night them its time to start thinking about packing...

There's nothing like preperation.. and my approach is nothing like it...;):evil6:;)

A silly car helps focus the mind though...

Peter...

The site owner is doing a final mow of the tent pitches and then the fun begins i.e putting the tent up. Mixture of blue skies and fluffy clouds and t-shirt weather. Come and say hello (pitch 47) kettle and beer on the go

Kev, can you give an opinion (and hope fully not a prior warning! ;)) on the food in the campsite cafe?

Cheers

I just bought my wife a 31mm Nagler hand grenade, went and picked it up from just outside London (200 mile round trip) to make sure she had it in time for SGL 7, can't wait to use it with her 12" dob. Clusters et al best watch out...

No it was per person ;):eek:

But im sure Daz will let it slip for a suitable liquid bribe :o

Ps this is a joke , well the per person is but the bribe isnt ;)

Pheww. Had me worried for a minute.

I've hired a marquee which I've divided up into 30 individual units which I've sublet to Hereford Council as a bail hostel. ;)

Archived