Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL 7 CHAT THREAD

Kai

You'll need either red on the lights or park the car at the entrance and simply wait 20 minutes (a walk to the pitch to check out the location and route to drive) then drive with the lights off (by then your eyes will be adapted).

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Breakfast from 08:30 -11:00 and then open until tea time depending on demand.

The breakfast was EXCELLENT !

Arrrrrrr (Homer Simpson drool)!!!

How much was it?

I'm getting so excited now I keep wanting to jump around at work! Well, they know I'm potty. Getting real butterflies now!

I've just picked up a case of Best and 49er from Ringwood Brewery. I can't manage it all on my own, so if anyone fancies sharing a few Hampshire ales please look me up :)

My wife (Sasha) and I should be getting there late afternoon tommorow.

What's the problem Tom?

I simply can't afford the expense of going this year. I am gutted to say the least as I have been looking forward to SGL7 for months now.

I would appreciate it is someone who is currently at SGL7 could get a message to Adrian Condon to tell him I won't be attending. I am not sure if he has internet access to check his PM's.

I simply can't afford the expense of going this year. I am gutted to say the least as I have been looking forward to SGL7 for months now.

I would appreciate it is someone who is currently at SGL7 could get a message to Adrian Condon to tell him I won't be attending. I am not sure if he has internet access to check his PM's.

OK mate, if it was transport I've got a spare seat in the car tomorrow but coming back Monday morning.

To all at SGL7 - have a great time. I wish I was with you, but have been sent off to the US for a couple of weeks on business. Just time for the moon to get full again :-(.

I am sure it will be wonderful and many great sights will be seen and imaged.

old_eyes

All packed up and ready to rock.

Leaving tomorrow lunchtime so should be there in a couple of hours.

looking forward to meeting you all.

As for Photobykevs breakfast, I am glad he went for the healthy option.

See you tomorrow.

Rapallokid.

All packed, van hitched up, mirrors on so it's a walk with the dogs in the morning valuables into the car and we're off - 4-5 hours drive and we'll be there. Looking forward to meeting up with the people behind the forum names.

PS - have cake and friendly dogs but be warned, Janie (my wife) is also on board! :)

All packed up and ready to rock.

Leaving tomorrow lunchtime so should be there in a couple of hours.

looking forward to meeting you all.

As for Photobykevs breakfast, I am glad he went for the healthy option.

See you tomorrow.

Rapallokid.

Hey that's MikeP at the trough, I was eating some museli opposite him :)

Aiming to get to the site for around 2pm... Raided ASDA tonight, essentials (jaffa cakes, beer, wine) purchased, and most of the gear has been prepped ready to sling into the car. Looking forward to my 2nd SGL party :)

Aiming to get to the site for around 2pm... Raided ASDA tonight, essentials (jaffa cakes, beer, wine) purchased, and most of the gear has been prepped ready to sling into the car. Looking forward to my 2nd SGL party ;)

Malcolm, yours is the only pitch left to fill and that's flooded with a

gas leak very close. :)

See you later, i'll put the kettle on. :)

Doing my packing now, everything boxed and ready to be loaded into the car. I was a bit disappointed with myself when I realised I left my tent at my parent's house. Luckily I was able to borrow one.

Leaving tomorrow lunch time and hopefully get there before sunset.

Archived