Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi Guys,

just dropping by to say Hi everybody.

I'm very new to this field. so be gentle with with me. I have a skywatcher 12" Dob light bucket at 1500mm, GOTO with wifi. I'm messing around with Stellarium/ ascom/ SynScan Pro programs to make my around the sky. like all beginners, I'm making as ass of my self not really having a clue what I'm doing. but I'm having fun with all. 

• Like 3

thanks guys for all goodness.

I just wish the rain and cloudy nights would go away. been this way for the last few weeks. I've had one night so far and that was to set up to check things out to make sure my new toy was working straight out of the box. it still has that new smell! 

47 minutes ago, travaler said:

thanks guys for all goodness.

I just wish the rain and cloudy nights would go away. been this way for the last few weeks. I've had one night so far and that was to set up to check things out to make sure my new toy was working straight out of the box. it still has that new smell! 

We get about 4 to 6 weeks a year in the uk, from my newbie experience.

Welcome! you have a great scope for some prime views of the southern skies! use youtube as a great guide to learning your scope. Before you know, you’ll be handling your scope like a seasoned amateur. You’ve come to the right place, ask questions and enjoy surfing your new forum!.

• 3 weeks later...