SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

First Light Optics

MikeP

Ordered my 3x barlow Tuesday afternoon, it arrived this morning by 11am. Wow! Fantastic service! I was anticipating a wait of a few working days, especially with any backlog FLO might have after SGL-4. Brilliant service, very satisfied customer!

Amanda

The ADM Dual Mount arrived first thing this morning Steve,

Pure Class mate, I will feel Ultra confident my instruments are as safe as they could possibly be now. Thanks for your great service.

Ron.:icon_rolleyes:

Sorry 'Kev 102 42', Nettie was suddenly ill so I spent most of my day out of the office looking after our youngest Son. James was in but up to his neck in dispatch. I'll play back the answer machine at the earliest opportunity and get back to you.

Massive thanks from me too. Ordered very late Wednesday night and arrived at 09:00 this morning! Lightning fast delivery. Just put it all together so I'm out tonight with my new scope. :icon_rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Had my Skywatcher Explorer 130 Syncscan goto from FLO. Ordered at 1 pm Thursday, turned up at 10:30 am today (Friday). The only problem with the scope was that the bar which the operates the focuser was bent so it was turning uneven and not smooth.

I managed to bend the focuser bar gently so I could get it straighter, and I have managed to get it working now, but I might give steve a ring Monday to see if he can help me out with a replacement focuser for the scope. But otherwise the delivery was superb and the scope seems really nice.

Must add my thanks to Steve for outstanding service. Ordered a Skywatcher AZ-GOTO mount for my 130PM on Monday. Steve let me know that they are out of stock from the supplier and not available until July/August but very kindly ordered in a 127 SynScan and kept the OTA and sent me the mount.

All safely delivered and ready to go. (Just need a clear sky now which he couldn't supply)

Thanks Steve, you are a diamond

Finally got to try out some of the alignments tips suggested in the FAQ's you sent me....

everything worked like it was supposed to, and I actually got to observe a few things before the clouds rolled in!

Thanks again for your help!

Dana

• 3 weeks later...

Just like to say thanks to the guys at FLO. Ordered a camera adapter that turned out not to be quite what I was after in that it wouldn't take filters. Needless to say they sorted me out with the right thing and kindly exchanged the adapter. All items arrived next day. Excellent service and good advice! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, and they also inform you when they can't get things quickly. That’s all it takes, a phone call or e-mail just to keep you informed and they are guaranteed your next order. Steve

• 4 weeks later...

Would just like to add my thanks to FLO. I had a problem with one of my tripod leg on the skywatcher, and Sorted me out with a replacement leg and had a call from him to say they were sending it out and might be a bit longer with the star party.

However, he got it out wednesday and I got it Thurs, so a big thumbs up to steve and FLO for such a great and wonderful service.

Just thought I'd add my thanks for another great purchase. Ordered Monday lunchtime, arrived Tuesday morning. The 72 is absolutely stunning and I can't wait to give it a proper try out.

It was great to finally meet you guys at Salisbury too.

Rich

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting for the first of three shipments to actually ship (the other two contains out of stock items, so they will naturally be delayed). I ordered it 7th September, have been on the phone twice regarding a shipping date (and was told it would ship about the day I called), as well as sending an email, still nothing.

I confess there has been much head scratching with your order Stig. We used to dispatch smaller packages to Norway via regular mail but with the number and value of the items you have ordered that isn't practical and approx half of the deliveries we have sent to non-EU countries via regular mail have not arrived! So, we will send your items via FedEx and, considering the delay, will not pass on the extra cost.

Thank-you for your patience.

<edit> James has calculated that tracked air-mail is best, not Fedex.

Edited by FLO