Narrowband

First Light Optics

MikeP

• 1 month later...

Wow I am not surprised there is this kind of thread setup up for acknowledging Steve's customer service!

I ordered a t-ring and adaptor for my D10. The following day Steve had phoned my house and then after my wife gave him my work number phoned me and advised me on a better piece of kit. He even saved me a further pound.

Thank you so much Steve for the great service. :thumbright:

Who ever orders from FLO will get great top notch service regardless of how much they spend.

Just how it should be.

Kind regards,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

What about the second package then? That scope looks a knockout. I think I would just sit and fondle it.

Young Emily looks very taken with the red case. Probably thought Santa had brought him something early.

Ron. :)

Thanks for your guidance Steve. I need to do some homework. :laughing2:

What can I say.......fantastic :thumbright:

I emailed a question to FLO about a DSLR adaptor and got a reply from Steve within a few hours of them receiving it. Placed an order for the adaptor and some cleaning fluid that afternoon and it was waiting for me when I got home from work the next day. Excellent service.

Neil

I want to thank everyone at FLO for their professionalism, knowledge, and most of all, their patience; putting up with me phoning them with a million questions!

I love my scope and I love where it's going to lead me.

Thankyou.

Ben

P.S. If you guys ever want anything from Richer Sounds, either for yourselves or the shop, let me know and I'll make sure your local shop takes very good care of you.

• 2 weeks later...

Newbie here -- hi everyone. I'd like to chime in about FLO's service. Last Friday I ordered my first telescope from an Outfit Elsewhere, who were happy to take a next-day order on an item they didn't have in stock! No idea when it would be in as of Monday. Cancelled Monday, of course :-)

I called FLO immediately after to order the same thing. Their best guess was Wednesday, but they double-checked with the courier and called me to let me know. Bit of a contrast in the service.

Now it's arrived and I only (heh!) have to assemble the whole shebang...

• 2 weeks later...

Ordered my first 'real' telescope (CPC 800 GPS ) form Steve.

It arrived next working day ... Everything is spot on. Boy what a massive scope!! And this is only 8" :mrgreen:

While I had a busy night with my kids tooing and froing between tea time and 9 O'Clock I managed to unpack it and take it outside for a manual not electronic shake down... Holy Moly M42 looks like a new adventure.

I want to thank Steve for giving me all the advise both positive AND NEGATIVE before going down the route I have chosen. He could simply have taken my order easily.... 'job done' but he didnt.

Great Service Steve. 8)

• 3 weeks later...