Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First Light Optics

MikeP

Hey, you are really building up your stock of goodies Steve. :hello2:

Ron.

Unplanned Ron , but it seems silly to spend a extra 20% when the prices rise later this month.

Plus i have to keep my favorite Astro Dealer in coffee and biccies havent i !!!!! :D

Hey, you are really building up your stock of goodies Steve. :hello2:

Ron.

Unplanned Ron , but it seems silly to spend a extra 20% when the prices rise later this month.

Plus i have to keep my favorite Astro Dealer in coffee and biccies havent i !!!!! :D

So that's how it is, and I thought he was above bribery. I guess we shall see how much he has succumbed to this at Astrofest, by the amount of weight he's put on.

He was only about 5 stone wet through last year. :laughing2:

Hi Stargazers

I would like to add my praise to FLO's great service. I ordered my CPC800 GPS(XLT) yesterday around 2pm, and I recieved it this morning just before lunch. That is excellent!!!. Thank you so much for the SGL discount, that was a nice suprise.

There was one little hickup the Powertank was not with the Scope. :) I phoned FLO to check about it but they where on there lunch. :hello2: Anyway before i had chance to phone again Mr Fedex knocked on the Door with missing Powetank, somehow he had missed it on the first visit. :scratch:

Now I need to just have patience while the powertank charges up, so I can check everything out. :D

Once again Thanks :hello1:

Regards

Kath

Cheers Flo :hello2:

Ordered a Skywatcher Laser Collimator 2pm yesterday and it was delivered today 1pm (Royal Mail do not deliver till pm in my village) so less than 24hrs

Expecting my 300p Flextube tommorow :D

The Scope arrived and is setup and waiting for a clear spell :)

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Before I ordered a Moonlite focuser for my Lightbridge I contacted FLO for some advice. James was fantastic, answering all my questions and offering me some great advice. I really appreciated his help.

I fitted the Moonlite today and is every bit as good as I had hoped.

Thanks once again James for your great service.

Best regards

John

Ordered an Astrotrac from FLO and received it exactly when expected.

This another expensive purchase along with a CPC 800 XLT GPS a short while back.

FLO staff are considerate and patient with your requirements and willing to pass on advise and answer your questions without you feeling intimidated.

:( ''Get Your Gear From First Light Optics''

Ordered a Skywatcher 150pm a few weeks ago and despite the fact that we were then in the middle of all that snow, delivery was very speedy. However, there was a fault with the mount and on explaining to Steve, he arranged for it to be collected. It took OVL a while to ge their act in gear and it was eventually collected last week. However, no sign of the replacement. A quick call to Steve yesterday resulted in its delivery today - once again, many thanks to Steve and FLO :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely agree with this, I have had a few conversations with Steve. Extremely nice chap with loads of time for customers. He sourced some spare bolts for my eq3-2 mount and sent them F.O.C! And I have never purchase from him before!! Not only that, I spoke to him late afternoon Friday and the bolts were here Saturday morning!! I know where I will be buying my stuff from now on!

Cheers Steve

Rob

Well, FLO does it again, top man Steve, thanks.......

I have a Astrozap heated dew dew shield for my 6" sct, bought it from FLO last summer. The last time I was out with the 6" the dew shield split along its length, rendering it not circular anymore. Contacted Steve on Monday and a replacement is in the post to me today.

Thanks again FLO for 1st class customer service.......:)

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick one to say thanks for all the accessories that I ordered to be delivered to my folks in the UK.

They made the final 6000 mile leg of their journey and arrived safely here in Thailand yesterday with a jet-lagged brother in tow. To a cloudy sky of course...

Possibly one of the furthest-flung (indirect) deliveries you've managed so far?

Cheers,

Nick

Would Like to thank FLO for their great service in providing me with my nice new shiny OmniXLT150.

So quick I was amazed, Just waiting on my colli cap & ambubble(when its back in stock) now & I'm sure I'l lget them as soon as possible (I know the collicap will join me soon thanks to excellent customer communication)

Outstanding, Thanks guys/gals :)

Congrats for the team at FLO, ordered a Tal 3x barlow yesterday at around 3 o`clock, arrived this morning at 9.30 fantastic service keep it up. by the way anyone thinking of buying a TAL barlow i can recommend them, so solid in build and heavy compared to some models.

Ok, if all UK companies operated the way First Light Optics do, we would be out of a recession within a week and will head towards being the top of the economic ladder....

Sorry, that sounds a little OTT :)....but great service from a British company is rare these days...other businesses, read and learn!!!!

I recieved my new telescope last week from this fine company - and the service was absolutely exceptional. Keep up the great work, guys. :)