Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

First Light Optics

MikeP

Four orders so far with FLO.

Three arrived next day - even though it's usually quite late in the day when I make the order.

The other order was during the post Christmas rush, but advised of a delivery date and it was spot on.

Plus, always very helpful (and chatty :D ) on the phone!

10/10 from me!

Just when you thought the service could not get any better .....

Phoned Steve to check on availability for an order. The items were in stock, so while I chatted to him about another matter, I typed the order into his on-line order form.

Throughout the conversation, I could hear noises in the background - guess what, it was my order being packed so that it would not miss the post!!! Before I'd even finished typing it in!!!

Unless Steve starts sending my orders before I've even phoned, it can't get any better. Needless to say, the items arrived the next day.

Thanks Steve and thanks too for the review items - you are already half way to another sale there.

Mike

• Like 1

Thank-you for the kind comments people :wink: Much of the credit must go to young Jon who joined us about a month ago. Jon deals mostly with order processing and dispatch. Bl@@dy good he is too!

• Like 1

Hi there,

First post on here but have been in the background for a while so wanted to say hello!

I bought a Skyliner 200P Dob from Steve yesterday. Delivered this morning in perfect order and I had all set up and collimated by this afternoon! I've even just had first light with it! I'm delighted with the scope, the price and the service, and will definitely use FLO again.

Just toured Saturn, Mars, M45, M42, the double cluster very quickly and I think the skyliner is great value for money. With the 13T6 Nagler and a 2.5x Powermate giving x230 Saturn was incredible.

Many thanks again Steve :wink:

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I ordered a Wixey gauge for my Skyliner 300 dob from FLO and it arrived less than 24 hrs later. Outstanding service and I definately recommend them. Also in the 'outstanding service' section is Greenwitch Telescopes. They are absolutely brilliant and nothing is too much trouble. I am lucky in that I live only 30 mins away from them. I whole-heartedly recommend these 2 companies to anyone!

M

I ordered an Ambubble from FLO, at around lunch time on thursday.

By Friday at about 9:30am it arrived on my desk at work.

Fantastic service.

The only snag is that it's a birthday present and I'm not allowed it yet.

But it looks damn good in the plastic bag ;)

Ant

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to add my 'great service' flag to this thread. I have not dealt with FLO until yesterday but the quality of service that I have received despite the small order ( 2 tube rings) has been exemplary - ordered yesterday afternoon, delivered this morning - can't beat that. Thanks, Steve, for the excellent service and friendly and helpful chat!

Just to continue with the high praise for FLO...

... Ordered the Skywatcher Auto Focuser at 11am. It arrived on my desk at work by 12pm the next day - and getting it to my desk usually involves it being handled by numerous people in the post room before being delivered to me.

Cracking service.

If only all internet traders were this good.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Howdy,

Just a word on good service from Steve at FLO, I spoke with him yesterday to get the SGL discount code and check availability of Astrozap Heated dew shield and controller for my 6SE, both were in stock. I order online yesterday afternoon and they have just arrived at home.

Great service, thanks Steve.

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

I've only been here a short time and only spoken to Steve once (to ask if I could swap some dosh for a shiny new toy), but I feel like SGL and FLO are a mirror of each other. I know that FLO was born from and still has very close ties with SGL and maybe that is part of the reason. In both places I get the feeling that help is always available (and freely given), that I won't be patronised or belittled and that the atmosphere is completely friendly and supportive.

More power to all of your elbows

Rick

Much appreciated :salute: :clouds1:

... I feel like SGL and FLO are a mirror of each other. I know that FLO was born from and still has very close ties with SGL and maybe that is part of the reason. In both places I get the feeling that help is always available (and freely given), that I won't be patronised or belittled and that the atmosphere is completely friendly and supportive.

For me, this has to be one of the nicest comments anyone has made because it is exactly how we wanted FLO to be - like SGL.

A wonderful end to a long day. Thank-you Rick :hello2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...