NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

What's on your Astro Christmas list?

mikeyj1

If you're anything like me, it's just too much to wait for Christmas to get that little something for the telescope or astronomy in general.  But I have resisted the urge to buy the 'SkyFi wireless adapter' to run my scope with SkySafari, and it should arrive from Santa on the 25th December!

So what Astronomical goodies are you hoping for the festive season?

Here's a link to mine in case you are looking for inspiration:  https://store.simulationcurriculum.com/collections/accessories/products/skyfi-iii-usb-wireless-telescope-adapter

cheers 

Mike  :icon_santa:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, swag72 said:

Absolutely NOTHING astro this Christmas, for the first time in a number of years....... Shows how much I've bought during the year then as I can't wait :D 

Let's see if we can't get something on this list to tempt you Sara :happy7:

Happy with my set up at the moment but still waiting on an opportunity to try out the baader prism diagonal in the Tal , fingers crossed for Thursday night.

Having said all that I'm very interested in the new Az 5 whenever they get round to releasing it.Yummy ?

1 minute ago, xtreemchaos said:

you will have to test it Chris in the intrest of science.:icon_biggrin: charl,

Oh I sure will charl, it's not the biggest Dob in the world but the long focus refractorite inside me is intrigued by the f/8 aspect of the Newt and how it performs :)

56 minutes ago, xtreemchaos said:

my cat smeguls got me a c6-n newt

You have a well trained cat!

I have mentioned the Sissy Haas double star book to my o/h. I will not know until the big day if I may get it!

Well several years after selling my 200p Dob and other gear due to not having enough time, I'm hoping to get back into it with a 200pds and NEQ6 at some point. It's been 4 or so years since I've been in this forum so good to look through the posts. 

Archived