Westmarch 
Danski
Viv 
Moonshane 
pig
rockystar?
ken82
dafman

Approx 23 so far. Please correct or add if you know of any differences. Not sure about Danski  - only mentioned in one message and I can't find that user name. Not sure about rockystar - he mentioned the possibility but not sure about confirmation.  Nick mentioned  a few from his 'local group', have I got those?

Kerry 

Not bad at all 23 is very good... I have just bought a 4m bell tent as my brother will be coming along with me and he is in the same league as Calvin when it comes to windy / storm conditions, I really didn't fancy being trapped in a 2 man tent with him :happy7:

5 hours ago, kerrylewis said:

I thought that I would do an update of my list as follows:

Davey -t
Mdstuart
DRT
estwing 
Stu
gtis
mapstar 
cotterless45
JemC
Paul73
Star101
kerrylewis 
Faulksy
Swamp thing 
Wookie1965
 Westmarch 
Viv 
Moonshane 
pig

ken82
dafman

Approx 23 so far. Please correct or add if you know of any differences. Not sure about Danski  - only mentioned in one message and I can't find that user name. Not sure about rockystar - he mentioned the possibility but not sure about confirmation.  Nick mentioned  a few from his 'local group', have I got those?

Kerry 

OK. Deleted Danski and Rockystar but there is Nick's local group to add - Andromeda Galaxy etc (astro joke!:happy11:

3 hours ago, estwing said:

No Danny-k Kerry, he's working 

That's a shame, but at least I won't have his 5,000,0000 candle power 'red light' shining in my eyes this time :p:p 

1 minute ago, Ken82 said:

It sounds to me like most will be doing visual ?? I hate to spoil it but I was planning on taking advantage of the dark skies and getting lots of imaging done . 

Ken, so long as you keep your laptop screen shielded properly you shouldn't have any problems.

38 minutes ago, Ken82 said:

I hate to spoil it but I was planning on taking advantage of the dark skies and getting lots of imaging done . 

I will also be trying to get some imaging done, in fact this will be the first time using my new (to me) EQ6 pro since i bought it at the beginning of Feb,

I will be using Backyard red on my screen (free download) so hopefully will not interfere with the one's doing visual,

43 minutes ago, Ken82 said:

It sounds to me like most will be doing visual ?? I hate to spoil it but I was planning on taking advantage of the dark skies and getting lots of imaging done . 

I'm sure you'll be fine ....ill let the bat signal lose if not!

35 minutes ago, JemC said:

I will also be trying to get some imaging done, in fact this will be the first time using my new (to me) EQ6 pro since i bought it at the beginning of Feb,

I will be using Backyard red on my screen (free download) so hopefully will not interfere with the one's doing visual,

there is a separate field for imaging , its in Scotland :hiding:

you will be fine, its all about having fun :icon_biggrin:

44 minutes ago, JemC said:

Red screens can still be quite bright for visual observers so perhaps best to have a shield of some sort around it too.

14 hours ago, Stu said:

Red screens can still be quite bright for visual observers so perhaps best to have a shield of some sort around it too.

pretty sure i have one of these somewhere in the garage, will dig that out and bring it

windbreak.jpg.2bfe469bc4be36b5c7765e8f39277df5.jpg

17 hours ago, Ken82 said:

I was hoping to be doing both visual and AP, but turns out I cant replace my car until July. I cannot fit both scopes in my present car so will just be visual on the 8" Newtonian with Sartsense :) 

Oh, my wife will also be coming...so it will be Star101 + 1 :)

2 hours ago, Star101 said:

I was hoping to be doing both visual and AP, but turns out I cant replace my car until July. I cannot fit both scopes in my present car so will just be visual on the 8" Newtonian with Sartsense :) 

Oh, my wife will also be coming...so it will be Star101 + 1 :)

is she pretty and does she like chilli :icon_biggrin:

Archived