Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

A productive evening!

astroavani

There are nights that pay for a whole year, in them we have to know how to enjoy, in them our emotion rises and our heart is softened.
In them I feel proud to be an astrophotographer, to devote my leisure hours to such a sublime ideal!
Avani Soares

3.png

3b.png

4b.png

5b.png

6b.png

7b.png

8.png

2c.png

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see lunar imaging, and processing skills of the very highest quality.
I am in awe of your imaging prowess  Avani, and the results you achieve ensure lunar photography will
endure, as we all try to reach your very high standard.
:icon_salut::icon_salut:.

A wonderful set Avani and a beautiful sentiment. My wife who looks at my deep sky images with indifference absolutely loves these. Perhaps I should sell my deep space gear and start on the lunar imaging..... Never !!! :D

I am grateful for the warm comments from my colleagues, johnfosteruk, Yamez, Dave Vermont, Reggie, michael.hfwilkinson, jules, Fozzie, tsitsit, jimbo747, pete Presland, Ruud, MARS1960, Tyson M, laudropb, WestCoastCannuck and Hawksmoor.
I am very encouraged to continue doing my best!

It was actually made with my old C14 Edge and a dedicated ASI 224 camera with a Powermate 2X and a L Astronomik expensive filter jimbo747. I have said that a good setup is essential for optimal results as well as choosing the correct filter for certain seeing conditions.

Archived