Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

When is this weather going to end??

Skooby

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have not had a clear night for over 3 weeks now. last night was supposed to be clear but this morning my car was covered with some sort of reddish dust that must have come down with either the dew or light rain.

A.G

Had 3 clear nights since new year.. mist rolled in here by 5pm... been windy or rain here or both all winter.. cold clear sunny days and cold clear nights in winter seem a thing of the past.. i spat my dummy out the pram weeks ago. ..

Have not had a clear night for over 3 weeks now. last night was supposed to be clear but this morning my car was covered with some sort of reddish dust that must have come down with either the dew or light rain.

A.G

That was dust from the Saharan desert; glad I did not try viewing last last as it could have badly messed up the front lens.

After an indifferent and cool start this morning, the day has blossomed into a beauty.

Cloudless, deep blue sky. Just been sat having a coffee on the decking and wondering what are the prospects for tonight as I'm not in work until Friday :)

Looking at the satellite animations it's not going to last. Maybe we'll have a lovely sunset but not looking good for getting the stargazing toys out :(

It has been a nice day here so far but clouds are forcast for the evening again in particular for the early hours of the morning just as the interesting targets get into prime imaging positions. I think that if this keeps up there will be a lot of imaging gear for sale over the coming months, just as I have exhausted my budget.

A.G

why pack away, galaxy heaven is around the corner

yeh I know but I still need the clear skies to see them and I'm just not getting that ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it was a beautiful clear day today and there was hope that it would continue into the night but as scope nights predicted it's clouding over here's the pics from the attic bedroom getting cloudy. a7e4aqum.jpgydeza9ym.jpgbu7uhu3a.jpgqagadu4y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived