Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss.thumb.jpg.5b348d6a5e7f27bdcb79e9356b7fc03b.jpg

Tentative booking ATM but me + tent + electric please.

Count me & charlii in :) it's a tad close to our wedding (29th may) but i am sure we will be able to make it!!

Dave.

Pretty sure a PST will be on your wedding gift list... :-)

Pretty sure a PST will be on your wedding gift list... :-)

Hehe i wish! think i need to save some pennys up :)

After enjoying my first star party at Salisbury, please put me on the list for this one. That's (probably with dog) motorcaravan with electric.

Allan

Hi all,

can you pencil me in for the Friday and Saturday as well, camping non electric? Look forward to seeing you all there.

Mark

Think I put myself down for this ages ago, but don't know if I mentioned that I would want leccy.

Going to hire a campervan, or maybe a van (Astrobaby-style!). :)

I might be able to persuade Nicnac to come along...

Are the dates absolutely set in stone now? (15th - 18th April 2010). Just so I can pre-book holiday now before it all gets used up by other things next year.

Can I say tentative - are there any chalets to hire or a bed and breakfast nearby or something ? Dont fancy a tent in April.

My saviour at SGL4 was a fake fur throw! It was a lifesaver. I wandered about the site late at night with it wrapped about me. I'm sure it kept hypothermia at bay! :) Wonderful! Kingsize mind you!!

In tent heating...has to be the way...that and a duvet or three...

As Nick says heating's the way to go. I got a small heater for Christmas which is a lifesaver... well, except at Kielder last March when the temperature was around -6 C and the leccy got cut off :)

SGL4 was nice and toasty for me :grin:

James

I was absolutely freezing when I turned in at SGL4 and didn't get much warmer when I tucked myself into my sleeping bag. It was the 1st time I'd camped for about 20 years ...... so more layers for me at SGL5 both underneath and on top - unless I chicken out and bring the caravan next time :)

John

We would like to come along if work allows :grin::(

Thats me, the other 1/2 ,Two dogs and a caravan that wants an electric hook up

oh and a bag or two of astro kit :):)

Steve

Count us in for sure. Large tent with me and Dark Knight, a child and a dog. And electricity please.....

Add me +1 please i wish i could have stayed all weekend at sailsbury ,just a fleeting visit to drop projector off.

Oh and electricity please

Ian

If it's that cold, I am bringing the telrad pad for the synscan too...as that locking up in not an option :-) (unless I am EQ modded by then!)

SGL4 wasnt too cold.. but then the friday night was alcohol warmed under a patchy sky and I was tucked up by 2 on the saturday night still nursing my all day hang over...

note to self: dont try and image with a hang over - makes all kinds of things 'not right'

Well I am going to have a drink at this one. Stayed stone cold sober at SSP, but if it's cloudy, the bottles of red are coming out.. may even do it mulled...to warm the extremities

Yer on...

I will (remind me closer to the time someone), bring along a few bottles, and mulled mix... if someone has a decent sized pot and something to boil it on...result!