SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

SGL5

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daz

Not done this before but if we want to get there the night before, how would we go about it and would we still have the same pitch. I will be using my trailer tent for the time. Being as I live in Gloucester its only down the road.

Cheers

keith.

Keith

There will be the opportunity to book before and after the main weekend (i.e. Thurs and Sunday) and no, we won't make you move ;):(

Have you registered your interest at the SGL Shop?

• 5 weeks later...

OMG my friend says I can borrow her campervan from 16th-19th April for Lucksall!

Wooo hoooo - I'm fairly excited! :)

It's on a Talbot chassis, so you can imagine how old it is...it's a good job I'm bringing Nicnac with me (I may need her to push-start it!:D)

Yes - I have already registered my interest on the form.

But now I am declaring my need for leccy - HUZZAR!

• 2 weeks later...
I was absolutely freezing when I turned in at SGL4 and didn't get much warmer when I tucked myself into my sleeping bag. It was the 1st time I'd camped for about 20 years ...... so more layers for me at SGL5 both underneath and on top - unless I chicken out and bring the caravan next time :)

John

I'm going to try 2 hottle bottles and several flasks of very hot water for them! I'll have to refill the flasks from the kettle on Sat if that's OK?!

Is the register a firm commitment?

I'd love to come but as yet have no camping gear and have a lot on this year (including getting my scope rebuild finished) and so am not certain of being able to attend (plus I wouldn't want to deprive someone else when I'm unsure if space becomes limited).

Cheers

Archived