Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGL5

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I want to look through a huge Dob at SGL5 :icon_salut: You've all got prior warning now :cool:

Definition of huge?

Good friend of mine has just acquired a 30" truss dob. You need an oxygen mask when climbing the step ladder!! I so cannot wait for a peek through it.....

• 2 months later...
I would be interested in a pitch for SGL5 too :)

I take it the pitching area for tents has access to electric hookup as well? Could be a bit chilly in April under canvas

Alan

Love camping in the winter, was in the lakes and tent went down to -10C :)

Cheers Steve. The link to the campsite web is perfect. I'm ashamed to admit that I had no idea Herefordshire was sort of South Wales way until I pulled up their map!

I'd probably be interested in coming, just a maybe at the mo. It's near the end of my holiday year so have to see how much I've got spare.

Just be me and a tent - Mrs TheThing and Little TheThing wont camp so early in the year!

Well I'll tentatively put my name down for my 1st ever star party.:)

I've got a niggling feeling there is something on around then but if it doesn't clash (and the budget will stretch to camping gear after all the money I've been spending on my scope) I'll be there.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Put us down for it too please, me, Amanda and Nelson of course!....elec hookup too.

At this stage, I don't know how work will be next year, but I might as well look on the brightside and assume I can make it :)

Cheers

Rob

Archived