Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_christmas_presents_winners.thumb.jpg.0650e36a94861077374d1ab41812d185.jpg

Count me in + 1 (Luke)

Sarah

Put me down +1 please Daz.;)

SWMBO has told me that, if we are trvelling that far, it would have to be for the week.:icon_rolleyes:

Cheers Mick.G.

We'll be there if work allows....me, Amanda and Nelson (who won't wee on the ladle this time :icon_rolleyes: )

Cheers

Rob

We'll be there if work allows....me, Amanda and Nelson (who won't wee on the ladle this time :icon_rolleyes: )

Cheers

Rob

Is that what gave the Chilli that extra Oomph!;) Sorry Daz. Thread for names Only.:)

Ron.:)

Put me down as a tentative - defo interested, but will probably only come for the weekend.

I'll be there - possibly with Kate & the kids. Looking forward to it already :icon_rolleyes:

James

me + 1

as long as noobs are aloud im definetly interested in going

should have a bit more experience by then as well

Count me in................

Steve

3 of us again!!

Me and the wife again definately.

Cheers

Neil & claire

I will be there for both nights this time so i can spend more time in the day meeting more of you this time.

Dean

Definitely, absolutely :icon_rolleyes:

Possibly also with Nettie and the boys.

I'm sad to say, that I'll not be coming to Lucksall next year ;)

As many of you know, I'm fortunate to live a in a dark (ish) sky location, so don't really need to travel to find them.

Hence, I attend star parties purely for the social contact, which in the case of SGL members, is a great pleasure indeed.

However, I tried to balance the SGL4 activity, with some holiday type activity for my wife.

Unfortunatley, having visited that part of the country many times in the past, we had pretty much done the tourist bit 'to death'.

Hence, I ended up with a very bored wife. (we were there from Tuesday to Sunday).

It really wouldn't be worth my coming on my own, for say just a couple of nights, especially as it costs me £100 worth of diesel.

So, hopefully, I'll see many of you at Kelling in September (a day visit on the Saturday), and I wish SGL5 every success for next year.

SGL4 was fantastic, and I'm sure that SGL5 will be even better. :icon_rolleyes:

Dave

Edited by centroid