Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from north Wales

gjh613

Hello, I have some of the gear but still no idea!  However, thanks to SGL I'm learning quickly.  The only problem is, the more I learn the more I appreciate how much more there is to learn.

Best regards to all.

Geoff

• Like 3

Hi Geoff, welcome to SGL 👋

there’s volumes of info on the forum with plenty of people willing to help you on your way. If I have any questions, I always try look it up first using the search function as chances are, somebody’s asked the same question before.
If you don’t find an answer directly, just put your question out and you’ll find somebody will soon give you the answer you’re looking for. 
good luck and clear skies! 👍

Bryan.

3 hours ago, gjh613 said:

Hello, I have some of the gear but still no idea!  However, thanks to SGL I'm learning quickly.  The only problem is, the more I learn the more I appreciate how much more there is to learn.

Best regards to all.

Geoff

Hello Geoff, 

Good to hear from you.., 

A very warm welcome to you!

Its VERY easy to get caught up in all the stuff you think you don't know or have. But, the trick is, to take a breadth, and simply take the time to use, enjoy and learn from what you have right now., Sure enough, you will soon determine what you like, what you don't like and where you actually have a need

So - strap in, friend, you're at the start of a truly exciting ride 😃 

Best.., 

bsdsgl84 

Hi Geoff, welcome to SGL and warm greetings from wet South Wales.  I am sure you will find great support from the members here. Another great source for knowledge and hands on experience are the star parties. 

Martin

On 29/02/2020 at 22:09, gjh613 said:

the more I learn the more I appreciate how much more there is to learn.

Hi Geoff, I think we all find that.  A very warm welcome from me.  Clear skies!

Edited by rwilkey