Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

How's your weather.

maw lod qan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, maw lod qan said:

Kind of cloudy here thanks to a cat 1 hurricane moving by. Should be 275 miles west of me by late tomorrow.  Hope it stays on course, a little shift to the east puts it on top of my #1 daughter some time Wed as a cat 3.

The storm expected here Thurs/Fri......will be most likely the tail of the one that will hit you in Florida.

2 hours ago, Thalestris24 said:

Same as yesterday -

Dry and clear relatively warm (20/25c) but windy the last couple days!
I wish the ecliptic plane was higher but a hill and tall trees are in the way!
Can't have everything, although rain would be nice.

Intermittent Sunshine with gusty winds here in Carlisle just before 10:00 today.     Rain forecast for later in the day though.   I have had occasional glimpses of Orion in the early morning hours in the south eastern sky though, I tend to look out of our landing window after the call  of nature  wakes me up.  Always a welcome sight , although it heralds the approach of Winter ?.

My sky is pretty good just now 0220, and the Milky Way is looking much better from the garden, far better than I'm used too, with just three of the newer LED street light's spoiling the show, but as good as the view is visually, I'm  just too tired to even think of setting up the scope.

Archived