NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Good evenin' from Yorkshire!

Craig Shaw

Thought I would join this forum as you seem like an incredibly friendly and knowledgeable bunch! I live in the north of England as you can tell from the thread title inherited an 8" Meade lx90 - the original one with all its quirks ? with the s4000 8-24mm ep. Been using it intermittently for a year or so but only just decided to spend some money on it to get better views - new 10mm and 32mm baader eyepieces and upgraded to a baader prism star diagonal. I am interested in dso's and planets and in astro photography - just because i love to share! I have tried in the past with limited success.

Looking forward to discussing the stars and all things related with  you all.

17 minutes ago, Craig Shaw said:

Thought I would join this forum as you seem like an incredibly friendly and knowledgeable bunch! I live in the north of England as you can tell from the thread title inherited an 8" Meade lx90 - the original one with all its quirks ? with the s4000 8-24mm ep. Been using it intermittently for a year or so but only just decided to spend some money on it to get better views - new 10mm and 32mm baader eyepieces and upgraded to a baader prism star diagonal. I am interested in dso's and planets and in astro photography - just because i love to share! I have tried in the past with limited success.

Looking forward to discussing the stars and all things related with  you all.

Craig ,  we have an Astro Club in Wakefield all levels and a friendly group of folk, Google WADAS and have a look, we do some observing at Winscar Reservoir and also Sutton Bank, you will be more than welcome.

Eric

On 27/07/2018 at 23:08, 2STAR said:

Craig ,  we have an Astro Club in Wakefield all levels and a friendly group of folk, Google WADAS and have a look, we do some observing at Winscar Reservoir and also Sutton Bank, you will be more than welcome.

Eric

Thanks Eric, i will take a look ?

York Astro. soc as well; no meetings in August, starting again in September, every other Friday evening in York. Public observing on the Knavesmire and in the process of relocating our observatory to Murton.

You will be given a warm welcome.

andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Archived