Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_supernovae_remnants_winners.thumb.jpg.a13d54fa405efa94ed30e7abd590ee55.jpg

daz

SGL XI Chit Chat

That might explain it - this new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere :smiley:

It's witchcraft I tell you, pure witchcraft [emoji3]

• Like 1

For some bizarre reason, the sheet does not seem to update in Tapatalk and I'm not sure it did for me on the mobile version either. I had to go into the full site to see the updated copy, don't know why but that might explain why some people are not seeing the updates.

EDIT Clearing the cache on Tapatalk fixed that problem

Cheers guys. Looking forward to my first SGL star party and meeting you all. Bob

• Like 1

Booked from Monday to Monday haven't booked the hog or curry yet as I might want to book an extra couple of days but I'll sort that out when I'm back from the Brecons, well you know me like to get there early!!  :evil:

• Like 3

Thinking of that, I've purchased 2*curry and 2*hog.  As I'm hoping to bring my better half, however there is a chance that she'll not come, so just giving a heads up that there is a chance of a hog and curry that'll be unclaimed.

• Like 1

Lets hope Steve's got the Dew control kit up and running by then  it's a shame seeing such a lovely scope "unused" because it's dewed up....  ;):)

Peter...

making him one now as we speak

DSC_0116_2.jpg

DSC_0117_2.jpg

• Like 4

Relocated the "noise" :rolleyes:  from the Pitch Allocation Thread... apologies If I have messed anything up in the process... :evil::grin:

• Like 2

Relocated the "noise" :rolleyes:  from the Pitch Allocation Thread... apologies If I have messed anything up in the process... :evil::grin:

Yes. My poor excuse for a joke will be very lonely on that thread now.....

• Like 1

Relocated the "noise" :rolleyes: from the Pitch Allocation Thread... apologies If I have messed anything up in the process... :evil::grin:

You seem to have left quite a lot of my dross in there Peter![emoji12] I'm not brave enough to try to move it on an iPhone, I would probably delete the whole thread!

• Like 1

You seem to have left quite a lot of my dross in there Peter![emoji12] I'm not brave enough to try to move it on an iPhone, I would probably delete the whole thread!

I just cleared up my own mess relating to Dew heaters on Swampies dob...

Peter...

I just cleared up my own mess relating to Dew heaters on Swampies dob...

Peter...

No probs, I'll have a look later when on a pc

And I've got my dew kit sorted....

Hmm, dew kit for a bazooka like in our profile pic, I'm guessing it involves a flame thrower.

Ah - the truth is out! Swamp Thing's rocket is just the same size as everyone else's after all :lol:

Edited by DRT
  • Like 2

Hi,

Those missiles are going in the wrong direction!!!

We are meant to take out the red house to the east at the foot of the hill.......

Better luck next time???

Cheers

Adrian

• Like 1

non-spicy vegetarian curry?  hmm, you mean a bowl of water?  no no that's for washing hands.

• Like 3

just booked Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, first one since SGL7. Got a motorhome now so a bit of luxury but no scope, may have to sort something out by March. I'm only coming for the hog roast anyway!