Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_comet_46p_winners.thumb.jpg.b3d48fd93cbd17bff31f578b27cc6f0d.jpg

daz

SGL XI Chit Chat

I will be going on the 10th, 11th & 12th, hopefully I will get confirmation of the POD I booked close to the main SGL areas later today

I hope I can still get a ticket for the hog roast etc.... even though I am not using FLO to book the main event :laugh:

Last time, people were going up for seconds if I remember correctly.

I will be going on the 10th, 11th & 12th, hopefully I will get confirmation of the POD I booked close to the main SGL areas later today

I hope I can still get a ticket for the hog roast etc.... even though I am not using FLO to book the main event :laugh:

Yes you can :)

• Like 1

Good luck reserving a specific pod. At sglx you took pot luck with the pods, they were very reluctant to use the 2 near the event field. They preferred to use the ones closer to reception and the sheds in the centre of the sitee under the trees before using those 2.

Both Rob and I had to negotiate transfers from the far end of the field to those closer and negotiations werent easy.

Yes you can :)

Excellent :laugh:

Good luck reserving a specific pod. At sglx you took pot luck with the pods, they were very reluctant to use the 2 near the event field. They preferred to use the ones closer to reception and the sheds in the centre of the sitee under the trees before using those 2.

Both Rob and I had to negotiate transfers from the far end of the field to those closer and negotiations werent easy.

Yes I found this out at last years event as I was placed quite away from the rest of SGL.

I have specifically asked for 1 of the Pods by the main event this time, I also made the extra effort and called them to discuss last years situation to make sure  :laugh: I think the pods were brand new last year and they wanted to preserve the condition until the summer

Yippee!!!!!!!!!! I am booked up  :smiley:

Edited by reddoss
  • Like 1

All booked up.... again

monday to sunday

Edited by Mav359
  • Like 1

That's me booked for the Friday and Saturday. My first star party and I cannot wait

Thurs, Fri & Sat confirmed :laugh: Hog roast & curry too :grin:

• Like 1

Shaun

I can see your food order, but not accommodation. Are you sharing with someone else?

Shaun

I can see your food order, but not accommodation. Are you sharing with someone else?

Daz,

I booked a Pod direct with the camp site.

Ah cool!

Didn't want you to turn up with a tent and no pitch :D

• Like 1

Thursday, Friday & Saturday, curry and hog roast all booked - just need to remember to bring something to eat on Thursday :grin:

Counting the days :wink:

• Like 1

Hope the curry is a hot one and you can't beat a lump of pig. Bring it on.

Cough Cough :grin:

• Like 2