Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Scope selfies !

cotterless45

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lightly more serious picture. To be replaced with a proper selfie when I can work out how to compose a picture of bloke and scope as a selfie (I tried a few and they came out at all kinds of wierd angles)

That's my new toy. A Bresser 102 on an Exos2 mount with drives (second hand of course).

post-26321-0-72743400-1409701909_thumb.j

More stubbly nastiness I'm afraid. Here's me in front of my 8" eq newt, soon to be sold to clear the way for a larger dob. Short arms prevent much in the way of perspective; I would have asked my wife to take the pic but I think she would have fallen about laughing.

qeza9e8a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not a selfie under the technical definition as I did not take it, but two pics after I just took delivery of the APM LZOS 180 triplet, with the second showing a comparison to my then smallest Apo, the APM 105mm.

attachicon.gifMe +180.jpg

attachicon.gifMe +180 + 105.jpg

what's wrong with you sir. If I'd just unboxed that thing I'd have an ear to ear split on my dial :D

what's wrong with you sir. If I'd just unboxed that thing I'd have an ear to ear split on my dial :D

Indeed so.  I was just thinking "he doesn't look very happy for a man with an enormous.... telescope".

James

"Not a selfie under the technical definition as I did not take it, but two pics after I just took delivery of the APM LZOS 180 triplet, with the second showing a comparison to my then smallest Apo, the APM 105mm."

Woweeeewowserr!!!

oh go on then                                                                                                                                                       post-22583-0-35449400-1410104677.jpg

Not a selfie under the technical definition as I did not take it, but two pics after I just took delivery of the APM LZOS 180 triplet, with the second showing a comparison to my then smallest Apo, the APM 105mm.

attachicon.gifMe +180.jpg

attachicon.gifMe +180 + 105.jpg

I don't care if it gets me warning...................  that's a massive APO! is your place of work taking on :D

oh go on then                                                                                                                                                       attachicon.gif14981352268_da519d21e4_z.jpg

How does your telrad work like that.

We have similar Leylandi issues Michael. Nice rig though :smiley:  

Is that actually a 12" Apo and you are in fact Bruce Banner, aka the Incredible Hulk?  :tongue:

Funny thing is how his shirt split when he changed but his trousers stayed on. No wonder he went green and shouted a lot ! :shocked:

Archived