Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Scope selfies !

cotterless45

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i am currently missing a working scope, i restrain myself to AP with my Canon and 75.300 tele >_<

attachicon.gifP_20140907_201755.jpg

Loving these selfies. It's often what's in the background that entertains as much as anything... In yours @uhb1966, I'm intrigued by the guitar on the wall - the body makes me think Telecaster, but the fret board looks wrong, those fret markers are more Gibson than Fender. And I love the cheeky Laphroaig on the shelf!

Not taken with a hand held mobile but that concept seems to have been ignored by most people, taken with self timer set to 10 sec's, forgot I'd done that and then wondered what had gone wrong with the camera when I tried to use it next day. LOL

Dave

post-21198-0-41458200-1410210320_thumb.j

Hmmm, I'm not sure that's the way you are suppose to use solar filter material ?

Once in a while I manage to elevate myself to the next level of daftness. There will be many more in my lifetime hey hey.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived