Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Scope selfies !

cotterless45

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's mine... . Pained expression, because that thing weighs a ton!

attachicon.gifIstar.bmp

That's odd. I can upload a bmp as an attachement, but I can't upload a picture with a .jpg extension to display in the post - says it's not permitted. Any ideas?

my speech bubble would be "the guy off Ebay assured me it was good for a flight carry-on"

Here's mine... . Pained expression, because that thing weighs a ton!

attachicon.gifIstar.bmp

That's odd. I can upload a bmp as an attachement, but I can't upload a picture with a .jpg extension to display in the post - says it's not permitted. Any ideas?

Seems OK, must be you , perhaps the scope is too big  :grin:

Dave

post-21198-0-02335500-1408800069.jpg

As a planetary imager the street light doesn't bother me much - the only problem i do have is looking into the eyepiece and reflections. We have covered it up several times but that requires a 'shimmy' and i'm starting to get too old at 29!

I might be on this or I might not  :cool: my brother took a few shots with my camera, with me on, and visa versa. Oh and its not my scope either apart from that its perfectly relevant to this thread   :grin:  

Well it's a bloke(nearly) with a scope, so I think that counts(nearly)  :p

Is it compulsory for astronomers to have beards / stubble ? except the ladies of course :)

Dave

I'd go as far as to suggest it's bang out of order for the astronomy ladies to have beards or stubble.

Now what if I were to copy a pic,

crop it to show just the scope,

then re-post it with the caption

"Ah! that's better !"

Who shall I chose ? LOL !

Muwwaaahhhaaaa

The Questar 7 and I will be at the upcoming South Wales star party if you would like to have a better look at us both.   :grin:

Archived