NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Robs new astro job........

robbieince

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Rob - great news! :icon_salut:

Probably one of the only jobs where you can bring home a telescope and say to your wife:

"Don't worry, it's work related!"

Do be careful Rob - that line has never worked for me with my wife...

James

Rob, That's excellent news and I'm really pleased for you, and the obsy. Your communication skills and knowledge make you the right choice for the job.

I hope that you can still get to the star parties for a good chat though!

Good luck to you, Antoinette and Louie!

Wow - many thanks to everyone who took the trouble to comment and all the other viewers too.....

Its certainly an exciting opportunity and will involve lots of hard work especially to ensure its funded and can become self sustaining - but I am up for the challenge..

Of course it goes without saying that you all are welcome to visit anytime.

Excellent news Rob, absolutely made up for you :)

I was really hoping it would be an SGL member that got installed there. The whole project is very exciting, I have been following it on Facebook.

Best wishes for you in your new job.

I know its very early days and I may be speaking out of turn, but maybe we could all get together and organise something :)

Well done.

Tim

Thanks Tim - by all means - contact me by PM

A big congratulations Rob:) James did mention that he was thinkiing leaving and going back to Canada so although I'm sad that things didn't work out for James I'm very happy that you've got it, all good things come to those who wait hey:D

That's amazing news Robbie many congratulations, you were made for that post mate. :)

I'm looking forward to paying the site another visit sometime soon, hopefully it won't be cloudy next time though!! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Archived